Please Pray For Us.

Decorating By lu9129 Updated 8 Apr 2008 , 3:22am by lu9129

lu9129 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lu9129 Posted 31 Mar 2008 , 4:20am
post #1 of 64

Just wanted to ask for prayers. My mom passed early this morning and we are just trying to get through all of this now. Any prayers would be deeply apprectiated.

Thankyou

Lu

63 replies
andpotts Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
andpotts Posted 31 Mar 2008 , 4:22am
post #2 of 64

I'm very sorry, may God bless and keep you and help your family through the days ahead.

grannys3angels Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
grannys3angels Posted 31 Mar 2008 , 4:45am
post #3 of 64

I am so very sorry for the lost of your mother. I pray for God to be with each and everyone of you in the days to come and in the days to follow.

That with every turn and step you all take he will be there to take them with you, and give you strength when you need to be your strongest.
Sending prayers & hugs your way.
God Bless,
Sharon

ShirleyW Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ShirleyW Posted 31 Mar 2008 , 4:55am
post #4 of 64

Lu I am so sorry. It doesn't matter how old they are, or how old we are, we are never ready to lose our parents. My mother has been gone for 35 years and I still miss her. All I can tell you is that in time the terrible grief and loss will be replaced with good memories and you will even be able to think of funny things she said or did and actually laugh again.

For now, let yourself cry and take time to grieve. I hope you are a close family or that you have a good friend who will be there to see you through this sad time.

minkiemoo Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
minkiemoo Posted 31 Mar 2008 , 9:13am
post #5 of 64

Your in my thoughts and prayers.

Lionlove Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lionlove Posted 31 Mar 2008 , 9:31am
post #6 of 64

Dear Lu, I'm very sorry. May god give you and your family the strengh to go through this hard time.

Best wishes
Iman

t00precious Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
t00precious Posted 31 Mar 2008 , 9:55am
post #7 of 64

I am so sorry. I pray that God will give you and your family peace during your time of loss. May He continue to keep you all. God Bless.

bashini Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bashini Posted 31 Mar 2008 , 10:37am
post #8 of 64

Hi Lu, I'm so sorry for your loss. You and your family will in my prayers.

God Bless.

Bashini.

Jazz2U Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jazz2U Posted 31 Mar 2008 , 10:39am
post #9 of 64

I am so sorry for your loss. Hopefully the good memories will ease your pain soon. It will take time, not a day, week, month or year. Losing one's Mom is rough. Devastating is an understatement. Seek comfort in family & friends. God Bless you and your family.

AKA_cupcakeshoppe Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AKA_cupcakeshoppe Posted 31 Mar 2008 , 10:42am
post #10 of 64

So sorry for your loss. You are in my prayers.

Omicake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Omicake Posted 31 Mar 2008 , 10:46am
post #11 of 64

Joining all the CCers in their prayers for you.God will give you and your family the strength and resignation during these painful days.
Maria

tcturtleshell Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tcturtleshell Posted 31 Mar 2008 , 10:48am
post #12 of 64

With deepest sympathy, God bless you & your family! Look to Him for comfort during this sad time. Hang in there~ <><

illini89 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
illini89 Posted 31 Mar 2008 , 10:54am
post #13 of 64

although we do not know each other, I too would like to express my sympathy. To lose someone dear to us is soo very hard. My prayers are with you.

C-Lady Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
C-Lady Posted 31 Mar 2008 , 11:03am
post #14 of 64

I'm so sorry for your loss. You have my deepest sympathy and prayers.

I know how you're feeling, I lost my mom too. There are no words at a time like this, just know that you are in our hearts.

2sdae Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
2sdae Posted 31 Mar 2008 , 11:05am
post #15 of 64

your signature is correct, cleave to him and he will cover you with all that is his.
My deepest sympathies and heartfelt hugs go out to you and yours at this time.
Take your time to mourn and heal...you do need it.
Try to remember the good times and hold onto the fact that you know God has her all warm and comfortable and with him now.<<<not easy but it does help.
Let all your CC family know if we can be of any assistance...even just lending a computer screen ear. thumbs_up.gif

GRAMMASUE Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
GRAMMASUE Posted 31 Mar 2008 , 11:15am
post #16 of 64

I'm adding my prayers for you and your family at this time of loss. God bless you.

lucia Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lucia Posted 31 Mar 2008 , 11:22am
post #17 of 64

I am so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

God bless.

MessiET Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MessiET Posted 31 Mar 2008 , 11:25am
post #18 of 64

I am so sorry for your loss. My prayers are with you and your family.

Hugs (((())))

nancylynwallace Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nancylynwallace Posted 31 Mar 2008 , 11:25am
post #19 of 64

Lu,

Even though we don't know each other, you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. I feel like everyone in cake central is part of my extended family...we all have something in common. No matter how old we are, it hurts to lose your parents. Keep the faith...remember footprints in the sand. God is carrying you now and he will never leave you. Just take things one step at a time.

Hugs,
Nancy

lu9129 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lu9129 Posted 31 Mar 2008 , 12:15pm
post #20 of 64

Thank you all. I knew I could talk to you all. I am so tired and trying to be strong for the kids. I knew you all would help. Just to be able to let down and cry to someone without the kids seeing you cry all of the time is nice. Thank you all so much.

Lu

lauramw71 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lauramw71 Posted 31 Mar 2008 , 12:23pm
post #21 of 64

Im so terribly sorry for your loss. You and your family are in our prayers. *hug*
Laura

pamconn Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pamconn Posted 31 Mar 2008 , 1:22pm
post #22 of 64

I'm so sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my prayers.

rezzygirl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
rezzygirl Posted 31 Mar 2008 , 2:58pm
post #23 of 64

So sorry for your loss. My prayers and thoughts are with you and your family. {{{HUGS}}}
-Rezzy

deanwithana Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
deanwithana Posted 31 Mar 2008 , 3:02pm
post #24 of 64

Add me to the list that is praying for you.........I am so, so, so sorry!!! I cannot imagine losing my mother.

Robin143 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Robin143 Posted 31 Mar 2008 , 3:08pm
post #25 of 64

I am so sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my prayers.
May God Bless You.

Robin

goal4me Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
goal4me Posted 31 Mar 2008 , 3:09pm
post #26 of 64

Dear Lu -

So sorry to hear about the loss of your Mom this morning. Will think of you and your family and offer up my condolences to all of you.

The Cake Central group is great and supportive; so glad that you turned to this group for comfort and support at this time....

Mary Jane

CoutureCakeCreations Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CoutureCakeCreations Posted 31 Mar 2008 , 3:11pm
post #27 of 64

I am so sorry for your loss. You are in my prayers. Just know that this is just a storm and it will pass. God will not give you more than you can bare!!!
God bless and be strong!

Wiltonlady Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Wiltonlady Posted 31 Mar 2008 , 3:14pm
post #28 of 64

My sincere sympathy to you and your family. I'm so sorry for your loss.

May God give you strength and heal your aching hearts. You and your family are in my prayers.

Gale Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Gale Posted 31 Mar 2008 , 3:16pm
post #29 of 64

I am so sorry for the loss of your mother. May your treasured memories keep you strong at this difficult time. You are in my prayers. May God wrap you in his loving arms.

bakincakin Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bakincakin Posted 31 Mar 2008 , 3:19pm
post #30 of 64

My thoughts and prayers go out to you. So sorry for your loss.

Karen

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%