How Do I Go About Getting Ediable Photo Transferrs?

Decorating By marion123 Updated 29 Mar 2008 , 1:04pm by moxey2000

marion123 Posted 29 Mar 2008 , 11:18am
post #1 of 5

Good Morning Everyone
I have a quick question, I'm making a cake and I want to include some photo's on the cake. Is there a place or can I find someone (In CT) who would take my original photo's and then make them into the Edibale Transferr's to put on my cake?
I would pay for this, but I donn't know anything about it.

thanks so much


4 replies
kakeladi Posted 29 Mar 2008 , 12:03pm
post #2 of 5

Some local bakeries will do it for you.
If you have to send them out it will take time so be sure you have extra time to do that. Mailing from you to another......3-5 days; work time 1-3 days; returning them to you 3-5 days icon_sad.gif

leily Posted 29 Mar 2008 , 12:57pm
post #3 of 5

I also suggest your locla groceyr store or wal-mart bakery. Wal-mart will make a transfer for $5 (might be a 1 or 2 more depending on where you're at)

leily Posted 29 Mar 2008 , 12:58pm
post #4 of 5

Duplicate post please see other w/addtional responses

moxey2000 Posted 29 Mar 2008 , 1:04pm
post #5 of 5

I use I email them the photo along with their online order form. Of course, it takes time to get the transfer back in the mail.

Another option, besides Walmart which I didn't have much luck with, is a local bakery or cake supply. I would check the phone book and just call around.

Quote by @%username% on %date%