Piano Favors?!?

Decorating By BeckySue Updated 31 Mar 2008 , 3:05am by BeckySue

BeckySue Posted 28 Mar 2008 , 6:13pm
post #1 of 3

Ok - this is where the great minds of CC come to the rescue...
I am a member of a group of musicians - called the MacDowell Ensemble Chapter of the MacDowell Colony League (yep, it's a mouthful...) - and we are having our annual musicale in May. The group is mostly pianists (myself included), but we also have people who sing or play the violin or cello. Normally after the recital we have refreshments, but this year the gallery where we will be does not allow for that. So I was thinking of making a treat that I could wrap up (no mess) and they could take home. I am desperate for ideas....
This particular group is made up of older people (I am the youngest and I am 33) so a more sophisticated "treat" is what I want. Also, I would like to incorporate a music theme AND it needs to be in a bag or box or something so there is no mess.....

IDEAS?!?!

Thanks in advance for your help....

2 replies
Doug Posted 28 Mar 2008 , 6:43pm
post #2 of 3

upscale cookies! treble & bass cleff, piano, eight note

---

upscale cupcakes filled w/ some type of yummy filling and w/ chocolate versions of the above musical items on the tops

BeckySue Posted 31 Mar 2008 , 3:05am
post #3 of 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug

upscale cookies! treble & bass cleff, piano, eight note

---

upscale cupcakes filled w/ some type of yummy filling and w/ chocolate versions of the above musical items on the tops

Thats a great idea! Anyone have a recipe for "upscale" cupcakes?

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%