Cake Plateaus Or Stands

Decorating By MariaLovesCakes Updated 30 Mar 2008 , 4:36pm by JenniferMI

MariaLovesCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MariaLovesCakes Posted 28 Mar 2008 , 3:13pm
post #1 of 7

Sorry if this has been asked before, but where to you buy your cake plateaus or silver cake stands?

I got lucky and bought one at Ross for less than $10 but its small, 12" round. I would like to get me at least a 14" or 16".

Do you know any places in Florida?

Thanks.

6 replies
Sugar_Plum_Fairy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sugar_Plum_Fairy Posted 28 Mar 2008 , 3:17pm
post #2 of 7

I haven't purchased them, but I did see these just a couple of days ago. Don't know if this helps, but....: http://www.cakesbysam.com/store/cart.php?target=category&category_id=248

MariaLovesCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MariaLovesCakes Posted 30 Mar 2008 , 2:15pm
post #3 of 7

Sugar Plum Fairy: Thank you for your reply. I saw hers also. I am going to keep looking and see what I can find.

Thanks again!

Maria icon_smile.gif

bori74 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bori74 Posted 30 Mar 2008 , 2:35pm
post #4 of 7

I purchased mine at Ebay. I considered the prices pretty good. Hope this help!!!!

Sugar_Plum_Fairy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sugar_Plum_Fairy Posted 30 Mar 2008 , 3:22pm
post #5 of 7

Actually I did find some cheap ones at another site last year that I posted about, but some other members who ordered them posted that the quality was substandard and that's why they were priced as they were. I ordered about five of them and only checked three of them (still haven't used any yet) they were okay for my needs, but I stopped recommending the place. As a matter of fact I'd have to look it up to even give out the site's name as I don't remember it.

dragonflydreams Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dragonflydreams Posted 30 Mar 2008 , 3:28pm
post #6 of 7

. . . not exactly off topic . . . and may be of some help to somebody . . . http://www.cakejournal.com/?p=31 . . .just an idea starter . . .

JenniferMI Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JenniferMI Posted 30 Mar 2008 , 4:36pm
post #7 of 7

Ebay is a great source...

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%