Why Is Cc Dead At Night?

Decorating By Cakepro Updated 29 Mar 2008 , 1:50pm by peacockplace

Cakepro Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cakepro Posted 28 Mar 2008 , 1:22pm
post #1 of 6

Does CC only operate during daylight hours now? For the past few nights, CC will not load past 9 PM or so. It's not just me, as others on a WMI discussion list also confirmed last night that they can't get on here either.

What the heck?

Sherri

5 replies
kettlevalleygirl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kettlevalleygirl Posted 28 Mar 2008 , 2:23pm
post #2 of 6

I experienced the same thing...couldn't log in past 6 pm. Now my threads that I received on the email, say that the forum doesn't exist!!!
icon_cry.gif

kwdonlon Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kwdonlon Posted 28 Mar 2008 , 2:46pm
post #3 of 6

I'm with you two...couldn't get it to load so I broke down, did the dishes and went to bed. icon_cry.gif

Cakepro Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cakepro Posted 29 Mar 2008 , 1:13pm
post #4 of 6

Looks like it was out for 12 hours yesterday too. It's such a shame. I thought the big server upgrade was supposed to be the answer to all the problems.

kjt Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kjt Posted 29 Mar 2008 , 1:31pm
post #5 of 6

I thought it was just me...the whole "topic does not exist" message is so frustrating.
Boy, I hope this is just a case of working through a bug...sure hope the new server begins to pay for itself soon :/

(please don't jump on me-this is not meant to "be mean" to Jackie and/or Heath-like we say in the south-I'm just sayin')

peacockplace Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
peacockplace Posted 29 Mar 2008 , 1:50pm
post #6 of 6

Lately, I can't ge on past noon. There is a thread about this in the technical support section.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%