Bridal Expo Goody Bag

Business By Jenn123 Updated 15 Jan 2010 , 10:10am by Ixtli

Jenn123 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jenn123 Posted 8 Jan 2007 , 6:20pm
post #1 of 12

I'm participating in a Bridal expo next month. I have the opportunity to provide "Goody Bag Stuffers." Any ideas on what would be good for this? Magnets and pens can be so....boring. icon_confused.gif

11 replies
KHalstead Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KHalstead Posted 8 Jan 2007 , 7:02pm
post #2 of 12

What about a business card cookie??? with a real business card attatched on the ribbon of course! You could just write your info on with edible markers like these cookies I did
(heart shaped ones in my photos...and also onesie shaped ones)

Or.......you could get some edible images printed off with your info!

Jenn123 Posted 9 Jan 2007 , 12:06pm
post #3 of 12

That's a GREAT idea! Has anyone else done this for an expo? I'm afraid they might get broken (since i won't have control of how they are handled.)

bonnscakesAZ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bonnscakesAZ Posted 9 Jan 2007 , 5:40pm
post #4 of 12

I would be afraid of that too. I have seen a chocolate dipped oreo in those bags before and that would probably work. Or what about some little chocolate.

KHalstead Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KHalstead Posted 11 Jan 2007 , 3:03am
post #5 of 12

you could do the little chocolate bars and print out your own papers with your business info on them and just tape or glue them right over top of the hershey's wrapper......or hey.......you could do a full sized one too.....depends on how much money you wanna spend

http://akidsheart.com/misc/miniwrappers.htm

Jenn123 Posted 2 Feb 2007 , 12:00pm
post #6 of 12

I ended up ordering sticky pads with my logo. It's like a mini stack business card that people will keep around and can share. I liked the idea of an edible card but it is gone so fast and could be damaged. At least with this, they might keep it around by the phone for a while. I got a really good deal at www.showyourlogo.com They actually matched a lower quote I got from someone else!

tracy702 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tracy702 Posted 5 Feb 2007 , 2:32am
post #7 of 12

I have spatulas that have my logo and info imprinted on the handle. I use these, they are awesome and dishwasher safe, tested them to make sure info didn't rub off. I get lots of compliments and people say that they use them all the time. So I felt it was a great investment, and continue to order them for events, etc.

Jenn123 Posted 5 Feb 2007 , 2:43am
post #8 of 12

Neat! Can you give us a picture??

czyadgrl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
czyadgrl Posted 5 Feb 2007 , 2:45am
post #9 of 12

I love the idea of the post-it notes!
you never know where they will end up - that's great advertising!

alicegop Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
alicegop Posted 5 Feb 2007 , 4:39am
post #10 of 12

The important thing is to have something that they will have for longer than that day and will look at many times. The spatula idea was a really good one. Useful and unique!

Jenn123 Posted 14 Jan 2010 , 3:23pm
post #11 of 12

What do you think about match book covers or lighters? Any new ideas out there?

Ixtli Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ixtli Posted 15 Jan 2010 , 10:10am
post #12 of 12

how about a mini calendar/magnet?
I had my cards printed with a calendar on the back, and separate business card magnets and I attached mini calendars to them.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%