Could You Tell Me How...please Help!

Decorating By rsilvano Updated 28 Mar 2008 , 12:21pm by rsilvano

rsilvano Posted 27 Mar 2008 , 1:27pm
post #1 of 5

I need to learn how to layer cakes with uneven layers? Like in the pic.
I know I saw a tutorial about it, but silly me didn't save it, and now I need to do a 3 layer cake, but the girl want all the layers uneven.

4 replies
HerBoudoir Posted 27 Mar 2008 , 1:29pm
post #2 of 5

Cakes in that style are called "topsy turvy" cakes.

While I have not made one myself, you may have better luck finding that tutorial searching under that label.

rsilvano Posted 27 Mar 2008 , 1:32pm
post #3 of 5

Thank you!!! I didn't even know how it was called!!! That how new I am in this cake

rsilvano Posted 28 Mar 2008 , 12:21pm
post #5 of 5

Quote by @%username% on %date%