I Am Bad At Searching On Here...i Need Help Finding Business

Business By aprilcake Updated 28 Mar 2008 , 1:08pm by MichelleM77

aprilcake Posted 26 Mar 2008 , 11:41pm
post #1 of 7

I am trying to find out more information on here about keeping track of cake stuff, records etc...starting a business, business plans, any type of stuff like that because I Need help!

thanks so much

April :0)

6 replies
MichelleM77 Posted 27 Mar 2008 , 1:39pm
post #2 of 7

Unfortunately there is a lot of lost information when CC had a hardware failure, but there is a lot of good info on here still. Keep tryin, you'll find it. icon_smile.gif

I bought Cake Boss right from the beginning of my business venture. My first customer thought I looked very professional with my own invoices, was very impressed. icon_smile.gif I can't help you with business plans, because one day I just jumped in with both feet and didn't have a plan. Mind you, I'm doing this part-time in addition to a full-time job, so I'm not depending on my side business for income, though it would be nice if one day I could quit my full-time job.

p.s. Where are you in Ohio, April?

MichelleM77 Posted 27 Mar 2008 , 1:57pm
post #3 of 7

Okay, just found you are in Mansfield...and found your blog...you have puggles and you are a transcriptionist?!?! Were we separated at birth or something?!?! LOL!!

aprilcake Posted 27 Mar 2008 , 2:14pm
post #4 of 7

so you have puggles too? question...what blog and how did you find me to find out that info...thats kind of funny!

MichelleM77 Posted 27 Mar 2008 , 2:20pm
post #5 of 7

I PM'd you April! icon_smile.gif

AKA_cupcakeshoppe Posted 28 Mar 2008 , 1:48am
post #6 of 7

another transcriptionist/baker icon_biggrin.gif

MichelleM77 Posted 28 Mar 2008 , 1:08pm
post #7 of 7

Ha ha! We are everywhere! icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%