Airbrushes

Decorating By pattyasken Updated 31 Mar 2008 , 11:18am by franskitchen1

pattyasken Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pattyasken Posted 26 Mar 2008 , 5:51pm
post #1 of 4

Hi everyone,

I am finally going to buy an airbrush--does anyone have a preference of model and or type/brand. What about the metalic paints, do they clog up the airbrush? Thanks! icon_biggrin.gif

3 replies
franskitchen1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
franskitchen1 Posted 27 Mar 2008 , 11:46am
post #2 of 4

Hi, Pattyasken,I also had the same question on Airbrush, Did you ever buy one? If so are you happy withnit and which one did you get? Have a great day,Fran
[email protected]

tiggy2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tiggy2 Posted 27 Mar 2008 , 4:11pm
post #3 of 4

I have the aztek that Roland Winbeckler sells on his website and I dearly love it. I know a lot of people swear by the kopykake airmaster however, I'm currently taking a airbrush class where everyone has the airmaster but me and there is a signigicant difference in the outcome. We're practicing on newprint and everyone has spatter marks except me. I also don't have to worry about a bent needle beause there isn't one and I don't have to take it completely apart to clean it. I simply attach the small bottle, filled with water, and spary untill it comes out clear.

You can look on Roland's site and get the model # then do a google search for it and find a lower cost for the same model.

I'm not trying to downgrade any other airbrushes, this is just my personal opinion.

franskitchen1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
franskitchen1 Posted 31 Mar 2008 , 11:18am
post #4 of 4

Hi , Thank you so much for all the information,I will cetainly check out the
the Roland Winbeckler model. I cant wait to get a brush. Thanks again.Fran

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%