Airbrushes

Decorating By pattyasken Updated 31 Mar 2008 , 11:18am by franskitchen1

pattyasken Posted 26 Mar 2008 , 5:51pm
post #1 of 4

Hi everyone,

I am finally going to buy an airbrush--does anyone have a preference of model and or type/brand. What about the metalic paints, do they clog up the airbrush? Thanks! icon_biggrin.gif

3 replies
franskitchen1 Posted 27 Mar 2008 , 11:46am
post #2 of 4

Hi, Pattyasken,I also had the same question on Airbrush, Did you ever buy one? If so are you happy withnit and which one did you get? Have a great day,Fran
[email protected]

tiggy2 Posted 27 Mar 2008 , 4:11pm
post #3 of 4

I have the aztek that Roland Winbeckler sells on his website and I dearly love it. I know a lot of people swear by the kopykake airmaster however, I'm currently taking a airbrush class where everyone has the airmaster but me and there is a signigicant difference in the outcome. We're practicing on newprint and everyone has spatter marks except me. I also don't have to worry about a bent needle beause there isn't one and I don't have to take it completely apart to clean it. I simply attach the small bottle, filled with water, and spary untill it comes out clear.

You can look on Roland's site and get the model # then do a google search for it and find a lower cost for the same model.

I'm not trying to downgrade any other airbrushes, this is just my personal opinion.

franskitchen1 Posted 31 Mar 2008 , 11:18am
post #4 of 4

Hi , Thank you so much for all the information,I will cetainly check out the
the Roland Winbeckler model. I cant wait to get a brush. Thanks again.Fran

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%