This Might Sound Really Silly...but...

Decorating By aprilcake Updated 25 Mar 2008 , 10:25am by JanH

aprilcake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
aprilcake Posted 25 Mar 2008 , 3:46am
post #1 of 2

i just noticed this past time I posted a reply under someone's post that I have a "nominate me" button link thingy...how did I get that? Did someone nominate me? If so...whoever you are...your so sweet. I didnt expect to get nominated for this site for years since I've only been doing cake decorating for 5 months...that makes me feel so good...even if I never get member spotlight...it feels good to be nominated...so thank you for whoever did it...and if no one did it...then I have no clue how i have it... lol

Love, april

1 reply
JanH Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JanH Posted 25 Mar 2008 , 10:25am
post #2 of 2

The "Nominate Me" button is a program that appears when you have made a certain number of posts, have joined the CC newsletter and posted cake photos in your gallery.

Other members can then click on your "Nominate Me" button so that you are entered into the Member Spotlight* queue based on votes.

*Member Spotlight tab is located at the top of the page (but under "We Ship World Wide!")

Jackie & Heath have been so busy updating the site that we haven't had a new Spotlighted member for a while, but I'm sure they're working on it!

Good luck to you. icon_smile.gif

HTH

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%