Cake Gallery Supporters

Decorating By dynee Updated 24 Mar 2008 , 11:36pm by jammjenks

dynee Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dynee Posted 24 Mar 2008 , 10:44pm
post #1 of 3

I just qualified to be a Gallery Supporter last week so decided to join. I am trying to do some everyday and can I just say....It is so HAR-WD. God Bless all the hardworking supporters. They have been doing such a good job all along. It is sort of like the queen in Rumplestiltskin. You do your comments, and the next time you go back, there are even more pages than there were before. I can see how overwhelming it must be when the site is down for a few days and everybody comes back ready to post several cakes, cookies and etc.
Knowing that it is disappointing to post a picture and getting no comments, I first take a few that are in the practice stages and it sometimes take some time to come up with a positive comment that will be sincere. After a few of these, I just have to treat myself to a few of the spectacular contributions(I have to admit, mine are not always in this category either) I will never again be disappointed when I only get that one comment on a pic. Now I know how difficult it can be.

2 replies
step0nmi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
step0nmi Posted 24 Mar 2008 , 11:14pm
post #2 of 3

yes, some people just don't realize how tough it can be! I am glad you decided to join our group and help out. As long as you find something to say, even if its one thing, the comment will be appreciated! icon_biggrin.gif
Welcome!

jammjenks Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jammjenks Posted 24 Mar 2008 , 11:36pm
post #3 of 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by dynee

...it sometimes take some time to come up with a positive comment that will be sincere...

This is so true. I just became a galler supporter today and did 2 pages worth this morning. Most of them weren't hard to "support", but a few were a little more...shall we say...diamonds in the rough?? I don't make a comment that is false, but sometimes it takes a little time to come up with a meaningful comment. I have made some doosie cakes, too, so I am not trying to be critical. I guess I'm just agreeing that those gallery supporters have done a great job keeping us all motivated!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%