1234me Posted 8 Jan 2007 , 1:02am
post #1 of

like stickers to put on my cookie bags, stamp to put on my boxes, etc. I want to upload my logo to the site and have them print it, not make it out of fonts they offer. Thanks for any suggestions!

7 replies
SweetConfectionsChef Posted 8 Jan 2007 , 1:04am
post #2 of

I use vistaprint.com They are very very reasonably priced and offer specials (like free stuff) frequently.

ccr03 Posted 11 Jan 2007 , 6:24am
post #3 of

I just vistaprint.com it was very reasonable. I ordered two sets of free cards (they are free because they have a vistaprint logo on the back, but I don't mind because I am BARELY starting & I figure it's better than nothing).

Anyway, for 250 English cards and 250 Spanish cards I paid $12 - and that includes shipping.

crazydaisy Posted 13 Jan 2007 , 2:47am
post #4 of

I just ordered from overnightprints.com. I love the quality and they were reasonably priced. You can upload your own artwork...they also will also send free samples.

crazydaisy Posted 13 Jan 2007 , 2:47am
post #5 of

I just ordered from overnightprints.com. I love the quality and they were reasonably priced. You can upload your own artwork...they also will also send free samples.

CakeParlour Posted 13 Jan 2007 , 2:53am
post #6 of

If you're ever in need of cake pans, quickly...ANY size, ANY shape, ANY depth.... go to www.ultimatebaker.com. I've ordered from him in a panic and he has gotten them to me in two days, every time!

jillchap Posted 13 Jan 2007 , 3:03am
post #7 of

i used vistaprint as well... i got a stamp and some business cards. i was very pleased with how quickly they shipped and the quality of the products... i would definitely recommend giving them a try

candyladyhelen Posted 13 Jan 2007 , 2:55pm
post #8 of

I just make my own. I have a program called Print Artist. I think it cost $9.99 at Walmart. It is wonderful, easy to use & I make my own business cards, labels, toppers for my candy products, business forms. Saves me alot & I get just what I want!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%