Admin Professionals Day, Is This A Big Order Day For You?

Decorating By SugarBakerz Updated 24 Mar 2008 , 10:18pm by indydebi

SugarBakerz Posted 24 Mar 2008 , 6:39pm
post #1 of 6

I was just wondering how many of you get a significant amount of business for administrative professionals day or sometimes referred to as Secretary's day? It is on April 23 this year and I am thinking of doing some advertising for it? This is the next "holiday" for me before May graduation starts.... anyone else use this day for business advertising?

5 replies
mona1949 Posted 24 Mar 2008 , 6:54pm
post #2 of 6

I was wondering why type of cakes you would make. I am wanting to make one for the lady at church who takes care of all the administrative task.
Thanks for any information. icon_smile.gif

bethola Posted 24 Mar 2008 , 6:59pm
post #3 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by mona1949

I was wondering why type of cakes you would make. I am wanting to make one for the lady at church who takes care of all the administrative task.
Thanks for any information. icon_smile.gif

How about a cake that looks like a laptop computer OR a BIG post it note with fondant pencils around it! I AM a church administrator and I would love a cake like that. Especially if I didn't have to BAKE IT MYSELF! LOL

Kinda wishin' now I was the administrator at YOUR church! LOL

Beth in KY

SugarBakerz Posted 24 Mar 2008 , 7:01pm
post #4 of 6

I was thinking cc bouquets or a small round or square that would say thank for all of your hard work? I even thought the wilton pan that is the flower pot would be pretty for women.... I typed in secretary and got some photo ideas, but I am still brain storming it.... hopefully more readers will chime in on this one, I think it has great potential to be a money maker if I can market it just right icon_smile.gif

mona1949 Posted 24 Mar 2008 , 9:32pm
post #5 of 6

Beth I like the idea of the Post It Note with pencils. I will post a picture when I finish the cake. Thanks

indydebi Posted 24 Mar 2008 , 10:18pm
post #6 of 6

As a former secretary (for 15 years), I can tell you I didn't like getting flowers but I would have LUV'D a cookies-on-a-stick arrangement! Cakes wouldn't have done much for me (in an office, we got cake all the time and I'd probably have to share "my" cake) but cookies on a stick would be all mine!)

I'm glad this topic was posted .... I'm making some ads/flyers tonight!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%