Big Thumbs Up To Michelle Foster's Fondant!

Decorating By shalderman Updated 24 Mar 2008 , 2:42pm by 2sdae

shalderman Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
shalderman Posted 24 Mar 2008 , 1:54pm
post #1 of 7

I've had this recipe printed out for quite awhile now but just hadn't gotten around to making it. When I started making fondant I started with MMF....then shortly after moved to Toba's fondant, which I liked better.

But now I have a new love icon_biggrin.gif Michelle Foster's fondant! The taste is awesome and the workability is hands down the best of the 3 I've tried now. Toba's tasted great and worked pretty well but not as well as this.

Yay! icon_smile.gif

Just had to share and give her recipe some more kudos! I was able to cover the cake I made for my little sister (the pink/black one in my photos) in no time flat. thumbs_up.gif Thanks Michelle for sharing this! Wish I had tried it sooner!

Steph

6 replies
2sdae Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
2sdae Posted 24 Mar 2008 , 2:17pm
post #2 of 7

I bought her cook book which has the recipe and I have yet to try it. But I really want to.
I also have the cake carving video off her site too, they are both fantastic! thumbs_up.gif

yummymummy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
yummymummy Posted 24 Mar 2008 , 2:21pm
post #3 of 7

I just used mmf for the first time, and liked it. But I really want to try the Michelle Foster's fondant. I've heard some great things about it! Thanks for the push!

AmazingGraceCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AmazingGraceCakes Posted 24 Mar 2008 , 2:34pm
post #4 of 7

I did a search for the recipe and couldn't find it, how can I get the recipe? I just have to try it after reading this great reviewicon_smile.gif

Connie

shalderman Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
shalderman Posted 24 Mar 2008 , 2:40pm
post #6 of 7

2sdae ~ I have her gumpaste flower video on my wish list icon_smile.gif But I need some more free time before I can delve into that more!

AmazingGraceCakes ~ Here's the link to the recipe:
http://www.cakecentral.com/cake_recipe-3663-Michele-Fosters-Delicious-Fondant.html

2sdae Posted 24 Mar 2008 , 2:42pm
post #7 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by shalderman

2sdae ~ I have her gumpaste flower video on my wish list icon_smile.gif But I need some more free time before I can delve into that more!

AmazingGraceCakes ~ Here's the link to the recipe:
http://www.cakecentral.com/cake_recipe-3663-Michele-Fosters-Delicious-Fondant.html

Yeah me too, it's on my mother's day list...I start mine early! icon_wink.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%