A Funny Morning Image

Decorating By pinkbox Updated 25 Mar 2008 , 2:27pm by deanwithana

pinkbox Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pinkbox Posted 24 Mar 2008 , 1:23pm
post #1 of 6

Today is my birthday.... I awoke to the 4 kids and the hubby making me breakfast...

lo and behold... my husband had attached the mixing beater to his drill and was using that to mix the pancake batter.

Said he couldnt find the mixer... (still on the same shelf as it has been for the last 10 years) haha

Thought I'd share.. .it had me cracking up. I told him I thought he trying to pull a DUFF or something. haha

So in short... if your mixer ever goes out... you have a back up plan... steal your spouses tools.

5 replies
mkolmar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mkolmar Posted 24 Mar 2008 , 1:29pm
post #2 of 6

icon_eek.gif That's so funny!

Happy Birthday, may you have a wonderful day filled with power tool free happiness.

mommicakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mommicakes Posted 24 Mar 2008 , 3:49pm
post #3 of 6

party.gif Hope you have a wonderful birthday!!!

You have to give your DH an "A" for the imagination with the drill driver. I will have to remember that for even when the power goes out with a rechargeable one. icon_redface.gif That was too funny!!!

Melan Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Melan Posted 24 Mar 2008 , 4:03pm
post #4 of 6

HA HA HA!!!!!!!! I CAN picture this b/c my hubby used a power drill to open our wine on New Years one year! He couldn't find the cork screw! Men! Gotta love 'em!

JulieB Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JulieB Posted 25 Mar 2008 , 6:13am
post #5 of 6

That is way funny. Hope you took a picture!

deanwithana Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
deanwithana Posted 25 Mar 2008 , 2:27pm
post #6 of 6

it must be love!!!! Happy Birthday and I hope that they power tool efforts made your day!!! Very creative!!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%