Does Anyone Have A Patter For This?

Decorating By nefgaby Updated 25 Mar 2008 , 1:32pm by nefgaby

nefgaby Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nefgaby Posted 24 Mar 2008 , 12:27am
post #1 of 9

Hi!! And Happy Easter!!!

So, I'll be making a princess cake for this Thursday... something like this I hope

http://www.cakecentral.com/modules.php?name=gallery&file=displayimage&pid=28496

(don't you love SugarShack?) So, makes me wonder, before I go freehand, does anybody have a patter for the crown? I want to make it out of gumpaste, hopefully tomorrow or Tuesday. I don't want to make the RI tiara, but something more like the one shown on SugarShack's cake. TIA! thumbs_up.gificon_biggrin.gifthumbs_up.gif

8 replies
nefgaby Posted 25 Mar 2008 , 3:13am
post #2 of 9

Sooo... I guess NO patterns??? Anybody?????

(sorry I missed the N in "pattern" in the title...)

Sugar_Plum_Fairy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sugar_Plum_Fairy Posted 25 Mar 2008 , 3:50am
post #3 of 9

Have you tried doing a search? If you go to the Galleries tab at the top of the page (right under the CakeCentral.com logo), then go down to the Uncategorized section where you will see 'Sketches & Patterns & Templates - click on that and do a search for 'crown'. I don't know if it's there, but you can try. Of couse this is if you don't get an answer from the member who did the original cake (in the link you posted). You have PM'd her/him, haven't you?

Sugar_Plum_Fairy Posted 25 Mar 2008 , 3:52am
post #4 of 9

Have you tried doing a search? If you go to the Galleries tab at the top of the page (right under the CakeCentral.com logo), then go down to the Uncategorized section where you will see 'Sketches & Patterns & Templates - click on that and do a search for 'crown'. I don't know if it's there, but you can try. Of couse this is if you don't get an answer from the member who did the original cake (in the link you posted). You have PM'd her/him, haven't you?

nefgaby Posted 25 Mar 2008 , 4:06am
post #5 of 9

Thanks, I looked there already and I can only find tiaras!! And nope, I haven't PM anybody... good idea! Thanks so much!!!!!!

nefgaby Posted 25 Mar 2008 , 4:12am
post #6 of 9

Thanks, I looked there already and I can only find tiaras!! And nope, I haven't PM anybody... good idea! Thanks so much!!!!!!

Doug Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Doug Posted 25 Mar 2008 , 4:19am
post #7 of 9

if you google: "crown pattern" there's lots of options!

Sugar_Plum_Fairy Posted 25 Mar 2008 , 5:01am
post #8 of 9

Leave it to Doug to come up with an alternative!! (Doug for President!)

nefgaby Posted 25 Mar 2008 , 1:32pm
post #9 of 9

OK, WHY didn't I think of google?!?!? Sometimes I wonder what is WRONG with me! Thanks Doug, you got my vote!

Thanks Sugar Plum Fairy!!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%