Need Help On Tree Stump Cake (Debbie Brown, Enchanted Cakes)

Decorating By Chef_Lori Updated 23 Mar 2008 , 7:44pm by Chef_Lori

Chef_Lori Posted 23 Mar 2008 , 7:13pm
post #1 of 4

I want to make the tree stump cake from Debbie Brown's 'Enchanted Cake Decorating' for my daughter's 8th birthday. My first problem is her birthday is this week, my second problem is I don't have the book!

I could probably wing it with the help of some awesome photos here on cake central by folks that have already made it... but I was hoping I could beg/plead for some advice here? Or, if someone has the book, could they scan/photograph those pages and email them to me? I have her naughty cakes books, if I can return the favor. My library doesn't have the book nor does the corner bookstore, and I'm in the middle of Nowhere, Ohio... an hour and a half from a real bookstore.

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!! icon_biggrin.gif

3 replies
WendyLaLa Posted 23 Mar 2008 , 7:25pm
post #2 of 4

I believe I have that book at my shop. I haven't made that cake, but have seen it. If tomorrow is not to late I can see if I scan them for you or if I can't do that I can at least relay the directions. I hope that helps.

Win Posted 23 Mar 2008 , 7:36pm
post #3 of 4

Hi, I've made it, and I have the book as well... let me know what you need with a pm and, in the meantime, I'll get it out and start scanning!

Chef_Lori Posted 23 Mar 2008 , 7:44pm
post #4 of 4

A very kind member shared them with me via email, thank you so much... you guys are AWESOME! I'll post pictures when I'm done!

Quote by @%username% on %date%