Martha Stewart's Wedding Cake On Amazon!

Decorating By dream Updated 23 Mar 2008 , 2:52pm by foxymomma521

dream Posted 22 Mar 2008 , 5:06pm
post #1 of 9

The price for a new book is $37.80 and old is $31.49 this book is normally $60! What a deal! icon_smile.gif

8 replies
cambo Posted 23 Mar 2008 , 1:05pm
post #2 of 9

I just looked at this book at Barnes & Noble last night! I was so excited to see it, but SO disappointed with the contents. I guess I was expecting new cakes I'd never seen before, but nearly every single cake in the book is already in her magazines! I have most of her wedding mags and already have their pictures! I think there were three that I've never seen before. I was hoping for new, exciting designs! It's still a beautiful book and I would highly recommend it to anyone who doesn't have a stack of her wedding magazines....they're truly unique and beautiful!

dream Posted 23 Mar 2008 , 1:58pm
post #3 of 9

I didn't know that most of the cakes had been featured in her magazine. icon_surprised.gif Great heads up Cambo for those who have her magazines and don't have access to a large book store to be able to pre-view the book. I also thumbed through the pages of her book at Barnes and Noble and I had not seen the cakes before and I liked how the recipes and techniques were in the book. I was aware that she had magazines but never sought them out- I guess this was before I became interested in cake decorating. icon_biggrin.gif Love your work Cambo- I am a fan! thumbs_up.gif

Win Posted 23 Mar 2008 , 2:16pm
post #4 of 9

I sat in B&N and looked through it last night as well! Showed it to my DH and remarked that I would be checking Amazon for it. I don't have the magazines and the book is stunning. As well, there are a lot of recipes and how-to tip for those who don't have the past wedding issues.

cakemommy Posted 23 Mar 2008 , 2:42pm
post #5 of 9

I bought the book at B & N w my member 30% off plus an additional 15% off coupon. I got it for about $30.

Its a great collection of Martha's and Wendy Kromer's cakes all in one. Beautiful beautiful cakes.

foxymomma521 Posted 23 Mar 2008 , 2:43pm
post #6 of 9

Did anyone see AMAZON has a 5qt KA on sale today for $150 with free shipping!?!?
(sorry to hijack the thread icon_redface.gif )

moxey2000 Posted 23 Mar 2008 , 2:46pm
post #7 of 9

For really great deals on cookbooks check out It's one of those book clubs, but the committment is only one book over the next year. They have awesome sales so it's easy to meet the committment and then some. Your initial order is 4 books for $1, plus S&H, and you can choose over hundreds of titles. I got M.S. Weddings for $1! Plus a lot of other great titles.

step0nmi Posted 23 Mar 2008 , 2:51pm
post #8 of 9

OMG!!!! THANK YOU fozxymomma!!! I AM GOING TO GO LOOK!

foxymomma521 Posted 23 Mar 2008 , 2:52pm
post #9 of 9

It's the gold box deal of the day! thumbs_up.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%