Cupcake Inserts And Boxes

Decorating By ZAKIA6 Updated 16 May 2008 , 4:42am by twooten173

ZAKIA6 Posted 21 Mar 2008 , 2:40pm
post #1 of 10

Hi
There was a previous thread titled "cake boards and boxes" which was lost during the crash. A few of us had asked if you would be able to supply cupcake inserts. I believe we all were currently using these type.

http://www.brpboxshop.com/bakery_boxes/cupcake_boxes.html

It would be great if you could carry them, and also if we were able to order them in smaller quantities than 100.

Thanks
Zakia

9 replies
karenm0712 Posted 21 Mar 2008 , 2:59pm
post #2 of 10

I dont' think that CC has a store anymore so I am not sure that this will happen. I do agree though that I would love to be able to purchase these items in smaller quantities!

__Martha__ Posted 25 Mar 2008 , 12:47am
post #3 of 10

Add me to the list of those who would like to buy cupcake boxes in smaller quantities. I really love those pink ones, but just can't justify buying 100, when I don't do this as a business.

leily Posted 25 Mar 2008 , 11:44pm
post #4 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by karenm0712

I dont' think that CC has a store anymore so I am not sure that this will happen. I do agree though that I would love to be able to purchase these items in smaller quantities!

This post is posted under the Global Sugar Arts forum where we can request certain items be carried at their store or ask questions about what we do have. Alan answers all of the questions and keeps us cakers up to date about what they have and will have.

AlanT Posted 26 Mar 2008 , 9:19pm
post #5 of 10

Hi everyone,

I have added some cake boxes and boards and will be adding to that line throughout the summer. I have contacted several manufacturers but I have not had a lot of luck getting the to sell to me by the palette load. They all want me to order by the truck load! Anyway, I will keep pursuing this and hopefully I can find a local supplier for those cupcake inserts. Alan

ZAKIA6 Posted 29 Mar 2008 , 3:31pm
post #6 of 10

Thanks for the update!

__Martha__ Posted 1 Apr 2008 , 10:37am
post #7 of 10

Thanks Alan!

kimmyboo925 Posted 10 May 2008 , 4:37pm
post #8 of 10

www.wesellcoffee.com

AlanT Posted 14 May 2008 , 2:38pm
post #9 of 10

I have finally found a good source for the cupcake boxes and inserts as well has some nice packaging. It should be on the site within 2-3 weeks. Alan

twooten173 Posted 16 May 2008 , 4:42am
post #10 of 10

This might sound crazy, but why don't you get with other decorators in your area and place and order with brp? I have a couple of decorating friends and that's how we get things we want.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%