Critique Group Member ????

Decorating By sasporella Updated 21 Mar 2008 , 4:15pm by sasporella

sasporella Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sasporella Posted 21 Mar 2008 , 2:28pm
post #1 of 3

I have seen critique group member on a few posts and on some photos in the galleries and i don't know what it is, can anyone explain please?

2 replies
tiptop57 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tiptop57 Posted 21 Mar 2008 , 4:12pm
post #2 of 3

I was tired of not receiving honest feedback to help improve my decorating. It is hard to correct an issue when you don't know what you need help with. So since I belonged to gallery supporters group and they were use to commenting on cakes, I asked if anyone wanted to form a critique group.

I am happy to report that we are 21 members strong and are at all levels of skill. We have put each other on our buddy list and are commenting and critiquing with honesty. We follow 9 sets of standards we have predefined in order to help each other improve and grow in our design skill. If you notice some of those comments are not your usual pretty comments but point out the good parts and the parts that need improvement. We did not want the general CC membership to be alarmed or concerned when they see some of the honest comments, so we list everything first as Critique Subgroup Member including when we post our cakes.

PM me if you have any other questions about the group. icon_wink.gif

HTH

sasporella Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sasporella Posted 21 Mar 2008 , 4:15pm
post #3 of 3

Thats brilliant thanks for the explanation. What a good idea. Thanks once again.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%