Im So Proud Of My Little Boy

Lounge By sasporella Updated 22 Mar 2008 , 2:34am by redhare

sasporella Posted 21 Mar 2008 , 1:46pm
post #1 of 5

I just had to post this to tell the world (well the cc world anyway) about how proud i am of my little boy. My son has just turned 6 last month and on Wednesday afternoon his school phoned me to tell that he had fallen in the playground and had hurt himself and was obviously really upset. Anyway to cut a long story short i took him to the hospital and an x-ray showed that the poor little might had broken his collar bone. My heart sank as any mothers would knowing that your little one is hurt and there is nothing you can do to make it go away for them. Anyway he is being sooooooo brave and i have even had a few of his cheeky smiles today i am just so proud of him. If it was me i think i would be in floods of tears. I am just wishing and hoping he has a speedy recovery.

4 replies
awolf24 Posted 21 Mar 2008 , 1:55pm
post #2 of 5

I'm wishing him a speedy recovery too. Kids are amazing, aren't they? I'm sure he'll be back to his cheerful self soon. Poor little guy!

fmcmulle Posted 21 Mar 2008 , 4:18pm
post #3 of 5

I am sorry to hear your son got hurt. I hope he recovers very soon. It also happened to my son at 6 yrs. old playing flag football. They do heal pretty quick from this injury. He was happy because he had someone else doing his writing for him in school. Kids are wonderful! Just give hims lots of love and he will bounce back real soon. icon_biggrin.gif

sasporella Posted 21 Mar 2008 , 4:40pm
post #4 of 5

Thanks for your kind words. You are so right though kids always amaze me at how quickly they adjust to things and they do just seem to bounce back.

redhare Posted 22 Mar 2008 , 2:34am
post #5 of 5

poor lil guy! Kids are amazing and I'm sure he'll heal quickly but sure made you feel a lil less worried seeing those wonderful smiles...

Quote by @%username% on %date%