Please! Help Me!

Decorating By edith123 Updated 21 Mar 2008 , 5:44am by all4cake

edith123 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
edith123 Posted 21 Mar 2008 , 4:55am
post #1 of 5

I allready posted this question, but i didn't get any answers and i would be so grateful if somebody could help me please I'm trying so hard to save some pictures ito my favorites and i'm so upsad because something won't let me, i click and click on it (save picture) and it just won't let me and like I say this has been happening since cc got upgraded and I don't know if that has anything to do with it. Is anyone having the same problem or is it just me? please help me! icon_cry.gif [/i]

4 replies
kelleym Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kelleym Posted 21 Mar 2008 , 5:03am
post #2 of 5

You should post this question in the Technical Support forum or contact Jackie and Heath via the 'Contact Us' link at the very very top of this page (to the left of the 'Visa' logo). They're really the only ones who can help, and they won't know you're having trouble unless you contact them that way. thumbs_up.gif

all4cake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
all4cake Posted 21 Mar 2008 , 5:12am
post #3 of 5

I just tried it. I clicked the button "add to favorites" and it worked.

I don't have a button that reads "save picture"

edith123 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
edith123 Posted 21 Mar 2008 , 5:22am
post #4 of 5

thanks guys! All4cake you are right, i'm sorry mine also says "add to faorites" sorry that was my mistake. But it's not working anyway, but thankyou guys for your help.

all4cake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
all4cake Posted 21 Mar 2008 , 5:44am
post #5 of 5

I'm just plain curious now. What happens when you click "add to favorites"?

I'm sure someone will come to your rescue.

Can you create a folder on your puter then highlight the picture, right-click then save to your puter until the problem is fixed so you don't lose the picture?

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%