Thanks To Michele Foster, Sugarshack And Aine 2!!!!!!

Decorating By tiffy76620 Updated 23 Mar 2008 , 3:57am by Sugarflowers

tiffy76620 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tiffy76620 Posted 21 Mar 2008 , 1:15am
post #1 of 8

Hello!

I just had to say and give Michele Kudos!!! I just love this video. I am for sure a visual learner and I have the 5 petal quick rose and now I am going to buy the individual petal cutters, Michele doesnt use cutters, but I am afraid to go that route......I cannt wait to make her babies breath and see how they come out. So, if anyone is looking for a great how to video for flowers check hers out.

I also love sugar shack videos!!! LOL....I find my self talking out loud while she is working saying oh thats how she does that, oh that is awesome even my daugther watched the Fondant one with me, and she says gosh Mom she makes it look so easy!!

I havent had the chance yet to use any of Aine2 videos, but I have bought everyone she has out......not enough time in the day, but I have got to say THANK YOU to each one!!!

7 replies
sugarshack Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sugarshack Posted 21 Mar 2008 , 6:25am
post #2 of 8

Thank YOU! icon_biggrin.gif

dandelion56602 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dandelion56602 Posted 21 Mar 2008 , 7:35am
post #3 of 8

Don't have Michele's (but awesome fondant recipe) & Sugarshack & Aine2 are the bombs!

TooMuchCake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TooMuchCake Posted 21 Mar 2008 , 1:58pm
post #4 of 8

All three are wonderful teachers! Great videos!

thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif

Deanna

sugarshack Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sugarshack Posted 21 Mar 2008 , 4:15pm
post #5 of 8

AND www.prettytreats.com animal sculpting DVD is awesome! get it if you do not have it!

thumbs_up.gif

aine2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
aine2 Posted 21 Mar 2008 , 10:29pm
post #6 of 8

Thank you too missus! thumbs_up.gif It's great to be appreciated and you know if you need to ask anything I'm always around at some point or other.

Happy holidays!
icon_wink.gif

crazy4sugar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
crazy4sugar Posted 22 Mar 2008 , 12:46am
post #7 of 8

I treasure Sharon's new DVD, and I bought Aine2's tutorial on the female figure which was so detailed and helpful!

I'd recommend them to anyone thumbs_up.gif

Sugarflowers Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sugarflowers Posted 23 Mar 2008 , 3:57am
post #8 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiffy76620

Hello!

I just had to say and give Michele Kudos!!! I just love this video. I am for sure a visual learner and I have the 5 petal quick rose and now I am going to buy the individual petal cutters, Michele doesnt use cutters, but I am afraid to go that route......I cannt wait to make her babies breath and see how they come out. So, if anyone is looking for a great how to video for flowers check hers out.

Thank You!

I hope you get over your fear of making roses without cutters. It's not as hard as it first appears. You can still make great roses with cutters though. It's really in how you put them together that makes the difference.

Michele

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%