Where To Find Jem Tappit Cutters?

Decorating By abed Updated 26 Mar 2008 , 9:23pm by AlanT

abed Posted 20 Mar 2008 , 8:34pm
post #1 of 7

I read on one of the forums that you can buy jem tappit cutters, they are alphabet cutters. But could not find them in globarsugarart.com

6 replies
tiptop57 Posted 20 Mar 2008 , 8:57pm
post #2 of 7

That is because they are FMM and not Jem icon_wink.gif

Here you go this should help:


milissasmom Posted 20 Mar 2008 , 9:12pm
post #3 of 7

I was gonna say the same thing....I love the FMM Tappits and Globalsugarart is awesome! Good luck icon_smile.gif

abed Posted 21 Mar 2008 , 3:33pm
post #4 of 7

I do have the script letters, but I have a hard time with them. When I roll out fondant, and put the letters on top , they stick and its hard to take it out. Any advice for this problem?

tiptop57 Posted 21 Mar 2008 , 4:03pm
post #5 of 7

Yes I do, making sure you have rolled your sugarpaste thin enough to start out, you need to let a "skin" form on both sides of the fondant. Using a little powdered sugar on the cutter, cut and tap the tappit against the counter. HTH

abed Posted 21 Mar 2008 , 5:54pm
post #6 of 7

Thank you for your wonderful suggestion tiptop. that was very helpful.

AlanT Posted 26 Mar 2008 , 9:23pm
post #7 of 7

You can also use the FMM tappits with a light coating of Crisco on them-just like you use Patchwork Cutters. This will also allow the shape to be easily removed with a "tap". Rolling the paste thin in essential! Alan

Quote by @%username% on %date%