Which Is Better Epson Or Canon

Decorating By Molly2 Updated 22 Mar 2008 , 4:23am by Molly2

Molly2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Molly2 Posted 20 Mar 2008 , 6:42pm
post #1 of 8

I am wanting to get a printer for my cake decorating I here pros and cons on each printers I am unable to buy the whole package from KopyKakes all at once (I do this as a hobby) so I will buy my printer the eventually buy the rest of the supplies could someone give me some advice on which is better to use it want be used as if I where in a bakery just when I need it (once in awhile)

Thanks for you advice!
Molly2

7 replies
tiggy2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tiggy2 Posted 20 Mar 2008 , 6:55pm
post #2 of 8

It depends on who you talk to and what brand they have. I have an epson that only use every couple of months and it has never clogged on me so I love it. You can purchase your printer for less if you don't get it from kopykake. I got mine on ebay for under $60 Find the models on kopykake's that will work then start looking for one on the internet or ebay. You may even be able to get one at a local office supply store then purchase the cartridges from kopykake or icing images.

Molly2 Posted 21 Mar 2008 , 8:30pm
post #3 of 8

Hey Friends

I did it I went to Office Depot and brought myself a Epson now I will order my ink I'm so excited. My Epson was only $69.99 which I thought wasn't bad its a all in one model Thanks for all your help

Molly2 icon_biggrin.gif

cambo Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cambo Posted 22 Mar 2008 , 12:55am
post #4 of 8

I also agree that it will depend on who has what printer as to which they will recommend. I can't speak for Canon's as I have an Epson and absolutely LOVE it!

tiggy2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tiggy2 Posted 22 Mar 2008 , 1:13am
post #5 of 8

Congrats Molly2! You'll love edible images.

diane Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
diane Posted 22 Mar 2008 , 1:17am
post #6 of 8

hands down...epson is better!
i've had two canons and they both died on me. i have two epsons, one i purchased in 2001 and it's still going strong and the other i purchased last year. i love epson and wouldn't buy anything else! icon_lol.gif

fiddlesticks Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
fiddlesticks Posted 22 Mar 2008 , 1:28am
post #7 of 8

Congrats ! I also love my new Epson EI printer !

Molly2 Posted 22 Mar 2008 , 4:23am
post #8 of 8

Thank you I can't wait to get my ink

Molly2 icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%