Just Want To Say...

Decorating By Amymnn Updated 20 Mar 2008 , 11:33pm by andpotts

Amymnn Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Amymnn Posted 20 Mar 2008 , 6:04pm
post #1 of 7

Thank you to everyone here. I read these forums and browse through photos, recipes and articles everyday. I truly look forward to it and appreciate all of you who take the time to share your talent and expertise. I'm so in awe of all the beautiful creations here and aspire to be half as good as the talent here! icon_smile.gif

Blessings,
Amy

6 replies
deanwithana Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
deanwithana Posted 20 Mar 2008 , 6:34pm
post #2 of 7

Me too.........thanks everyone!!!!! This helps to keep me going, gives me ideas and I can only hope that one day I will be as 1/2 as talented as the decorators here!!!

AJsGirl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AJsGirl Posted 20 Mar 2008 , 11:19pm
post #3 of 7

Me three! Everyone here is so far above my level. But I'm learning with every cake! icon_biggrin.gif

fiddlesticks Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
fiddlesticks Posted 20 Mar 2008 , 11:30pm
post #4 of 7

Everyone here is so far above my level. But so willing to help and share everything they know ! I cant say THANKS enough ! Those of you that know I have pm,d or asked questions to on a thread ! I Thank you all a million times over ! And to all of you I might ask in the future for help ! I thank you ahead of time! Because Im sure Im not done asking for help ! You just never stop learning !

lovely Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lovely Posted 20 Mar 2008 , 11:33pm
post #5 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amymnn

Thank you to everyone here. I read these forums and browse through photos, recipes and articles everyday. I truly look forward to it and appreciate all of you who take the time to share your talent and expertise. I'm so in awe of all the beautiful creations here and aspire to be half as good as the talent here! icon_smile.gif

Blessings,
Amy

What an awsome idea. I also would like to thank the smart collective of wonderful people who also put up tutorials and matrix's and various other information that you cannot simply find anywhere else.
Thank you to all.
Cheers
Leigh

Malakin Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Malakin Posted 20 Mar 2008 , 11:33pm
post #6 of 7

Me also!!! Thanks to all of the sooooo experienced cake artists out there who are so willing to share their time and expertise.
A special shout out to Sugarshack for her insightful DVD's and Indydebi for her whimsical no nonsense takes on the cake/catering world that keeps us sane and all the others without whose advice they have offered and given of freely would have caused us to give up and quit before we even got started!

andpotts Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
andpotts Posted 20 Mar 2008 , 11:33pm
post #7 of 7

You all are more help and inspiration than you could possibly know!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%