Need Help Asap...doing Cake This Weekend

Decorating By mosweettreats Updated 20 Mar 2008 , 8:49pm by mosweettreats

mosweettreats Posted 20 Mar 2008 , 5:53pm
post #1 of 5

I hope someone can help me. I am doing a cake for my friends b-day and I wanted to use Rice Paper and put a cartoon figure or something on the cake in a dance motion but I'm having a hard time finding a picture to use. Does anyone know how I can get one soon? I tried the cake store but they don't have anything..HELP icon_cry.gif

4 replies
tippyad Posted 20 Mar 2008 , 6:07pm
post #2 of 5

Not sure I'm understanding you correctly....but if you're wanting a dancing silhoutte try googling "car decals" I did this the other day to get a girl dancing silhoutte for my neice's bday cake. It worked perfectly.

grama_j Posted 20 Mar 2008 , 6:08pm
post #3 of 5

You might try a search of Color Book pages on Google..... a TON of stuff will come up that you can just print off for free.......

cakebabe Posted 20 Mar 2008 , 6:29pm
post #4 of 5

try this. I'm not really sure what you are looking for. HTHs

fficial&client=firefox-a&um=1&sa=N&tab=wi" target="_blank" class="postlink"> icon_biggrin.gif

mosweettreats Posted 20 Mar 2008 , 8:49pm
post #5 of 5

Thank you guys..I will check these out. icon_biggrin.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%