Big Brother 9 Continued...

Lounge By Ironbaker Updated 29 Apr 2008 , 5:20pm by michellenj

Cakepro Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cakepro Posted 28 Mar 2008 , 2:08pm
post #31 of 70

I would love to see a group of psych patients and psychology students together in the house. Forget all these people with no morals or values...I want to see some serious headgames being played!!

I'm sorry, I know that's mean. By psych patient, I mean people who are evil and cunning, like serial killers...not people with normal depression issues and trauma from bad childhoods, etc.

Ironbaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ironbaker Posted 3 Apr 2008 , 3:07am
post #32 of 70

GOOD RIDDANCE JOSH!!

I'm so glad they didn't go along with him.

Was anyone else laughing their butt off watching them cry all over the house yesterday? icon_lol.gificon_cry.gificon_lol.gif

staceyssweettreats Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
staceyssweettreats Posted 3 Apr 2008 , 3:52am
post #33 of 70

WOW! Other CC'ers who like big brother. I'm definitely addicted. I almost fall asleep at work from staying up and watching after dark on showtime.

Yes, it was funny seeing them cry around the house.

And, I agree. Natalie drives me crazy. Does she ever stop talking???

I haven't picked anyone that I want to win yet. I know I don't want Natalie to win. She'll probably give all the money to Mattie! icon_lol.gif

michellenj Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
michellenj Posted 3 Apr 2008 , 11:38pm
post #34 of 70

I don't want Nat or Sheila to win. James has had to fight a lot and pulled off the POV's and HoH when he needed it. Adam has won HoH at critical times, too. I think the least offensive houseguests are Sharon and Adam. Sheila has turned out to be very two-faced and backstabbing!

So who will Adam put up? James and Sharon? And if one of them gets POV, who would Adam put up? Nat?

Cakepro Posted 4 Apr 2008 , 3:32am
post #35 of 70

I'm rooting for Adam. He is the least offensive of the bunch (IMO). He's also played well and hasn't treated anyone maliciously like so many of the other people have done.

Josh sure was a snake. Good riddance!

I wonder how many of these BB people have a tough time watching themselves after it's all over. Especially with all of the Youtube videos that will never go away!

michellenj Posted 4 Apr 2008 , 2:13pm
post #36 of 70

You know that they will all say that they have been edited to look evil.

lisad1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lisad1 Posted 10 Apr 2008 , 5:28am
post #37 of 70

Well it's hard to say they made you look evil, when there are shows like after dark out there. Not only are they evil, they are pigs. icon_wink.gif
I think they all just want attention, any way they can get it!

I think that Adam, Sharon or Ryan are all pretty decent. I'm hoping they pick off James, just to stop all the icon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_lol.gif

michellenj Posted 10 Apr 2008 , 2:29pm
post #38 of 70

Well, it was bound to happen-bye bye James! Poor Mattie in the Jury House with Josh, James, and Chelsia.

I'm not going to spoil it, but the outcome of the HoH competition are pretty interesting.

Ironbaker Posted 10 Apr 2008 , 4:17pm
post #39 of 70

Yes it is. I hope they do not do what is planned and do what they NEED to do.

I felt bad for Matty for Matty too until he made the comment about benefiting if Natalie wins. He's still a user. thumbsdown.gif

And Natalie is such a liar and the real sneaky one! She started up the whole "we girls need to stick together" thing. I want her out so bad.

michellenj Posted 11 Apr 2008 , 1:19pm
post #40 of 70

Natalie is definitely crazy. Something is wrong with her, I'm not just saying that to be funny. They all should consider keeping her til the end, because everyone hates her so much.

Ironbaker-where do you go for your spoilers?

Ironbaker Posted 11 Apr 2008 , 3:54pm
post #41 of 70

Hey Michelle, I use jokersupdates.com most of the time. Sometimes I'll check out bigbrotherupdates to see what others are talking about. Which one do you use?

michellenj Posted 11 Apr 2008 , 7:58pm
post #42 of 70

I usually go to survivorsucks.

butternut Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
butternut Posted 11 Apr 2008 , 9:54pm
post #43 of 70

Yep, if the houseguests don't open their eyes, Natalie's gonna win this thing. She's pretty much running the house right now.

cakes21 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakes21 Posted 11 Apr 2008 , 10:53pm
post #44 of 70

Anyone with After Dark Hours or the access to watch the website know who won the new HOH?

Cakepro Posted 12 Apr 2008 , 2:58am
post #45 of 70

Now that James is out, Natalie is the new villian I'm rooting against. icon_biggrin.gif Her constant God-this and God-that bothers the crap out of me when she's fundamentally flawed in her thinking and reasoning!! Somebody needs to tell that girl that God doesn't like penis breath.

Ironbaker Posted 12 Apr 2008 , 3:47am
post #46 of 70
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cakepro

Now that James is out, Natalie is the new villian I'm rooting against. icon_biggrin.gif Her constant God-this and God-that bothers the crap out of me when she's fundamentally flawed in her thinking and reasoning!! Somebody needs to tell that girl that God doesn't like penis breath.

LMAO! icon_lol.gif I completely agree. I read that she even had the nerve to say that God is smiting Matt for lying about receiving BJs, that's why he was evicted. It's one thing to lie/deny something, it's another when you use your religion to punish others. She's so foul.

Cakes21, there are various website where you can read the updates from the live feeds. www.jokersupdates.com is a pretty good one. We listed a couple of others above. If you want to know who won, scroll down. (I don't want to ruin it for those who don't to know.)

Sheila. Ryan and Natalie basically gave it to her though, after 3 hours. They made a deal but I believe Ryan and Sheila are going to go back on that deal.

lisad1 Posted 12 Apr 2008 , 3:48am
post #47 of 70

That was pretty funny, Cakepro!! You're right though, Natalie is definitely "different"!! And I agree with you on how annoying it is that she acts like the bible queen, but doesn't live by it. I don't have After Dark, but my friend does, and she said that Natalie told Chelsea that she had an abortion. That she prayed to God for a sign that it was okay for her to do it, and it rained the next day. She took that as a sign that God was okay with it. Most people would take rain as symbolism for tears, but whatever...She's not all there.

KaraN Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KaraN Posted 12 Apr 2008 , 2:09pm
post #48 of 70

Hi all. New to this post. I am a HUGE BB fan! I cannot stand Natalie. Just the sound of her voice on that show sends shutters down my back! I do have BB After Dark ( I hardly watch it because it comes on so late,) but one night I was watching it and I could not believe what I was seeing. Natalie & Chelsia did a striptease for the whole house. Chelsia I think did it as a joke but Natalie was so into it and she disgusts me when she talks about being on Team Christ. The girl should at least watch how she acts if she is going to claim that. It gives Christians a BAD name! And as for Sharon, love the girl and respect her for her personality, but her voice does the SAME thing to me!! icon_eek.gif

michellenj Posted 13 Apr 2008 , 2:10am
post #49 of 70

At this point, I would have a hard time deciding who is the most annoying-after Natalie, of course. Sheila and Sharon are annoying, Adam is too, so that leaves Ryan. I'm ready for this season to be over. They should have live feeds to the Jury house. I bet they are interesting!

staceyssweettreats Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
staceyssweettreats Posted 13 Apr 2008 , 3:27am
post #50 of 70
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cakepro

HAHA. That is hilarious! Yes, the Team Christ thing is getting on my nerves. And the fact that she thinks EVERYTHING is a sign is just hilarious. And the fact that it is ok for her to lie and scheme, but only her because she is on TC makes me ill. I hope they back door her this week. I need her to leave. Her voice just drives me nuts.

I thought it was funny when Josh made fun of her stripper clothes at his eviction. And Mattie is still a user. I'm just glad she stopped talking about Mattie this and Mattie that. She's hurt the great Mattie told all her private business. Oh well, guess she didn't get that sign...

KaraN Posted 13 Apr 2008 , 7:59pm
post #51 of 70

ha ha. I know. I am actually looking forward to this one being over and a new one starting. I love BB but the only person I would actually care to see the winner is Ryan or maybe Sharon because she seems somewhat normal. Adam thinks he is a ladies man....wow. He's in his own little world. Also, if I hear Sheila say "you know what" one more time I'm going to scream! icon_wink.gif

michellenj Posted 15 Apr 2008 , 3:48pm
post #52 of 70

Y'all! Go check out the live feed reports. That's all I'm going to say.

Ironbaker Posted 17 Apr 2008 , 2:53am
post #53 of 70

Michelle, they were driving me nutty and dizzy with the back and forth over the last couple of days! It was hard to keep up with.

But THANK YOU!! Gnatalie is gone!!! party.gifparty.gifjudge.gificon_biggrin.gificon_lol.gif

I admit, it was pleasurable seeing the look of horror on her face when she realized - 1) it was a tie and "her boys" didn't stand by her all the way and 2) Sheila, the one she just screwed over big time, had the deciding vote! HAHAHAHA!

You could see the pleading look in her eyes when Sheila stood up. I know Sheila didn't want to be put in that position but what sweet justice. I wonder if Gnat would say God smited her own self this time?

And was I the only one confused and just annoyed by that whole James/Chelsia saga? If he was all about the love he found with her, why in the world would he embarrass her like that? He's still a whiny sore loser. Not that I don't agree with his statement about her exit but still - how awful to be so happy to see someone and then have them shoot you down like that.

What a weird bunch.

GNAT IS GONE!

michellenj Posted 17 Apr 2008 , 4:31pm
post #54 of 70

I thought it was hysterical that they confronted her while she was dying her hair. I would have not had that discussion until my hair was out of danger! Screw up your hair and you have to deal with it for a looong time.

It was beautiful that Sheila had to cast the vote to evict her. Perfect.

DH wonders if she continue to give Matt bj's in the jury house, after she found out that he told everyone.

Who do you think the other relationship is? I think Sheila and Matt. Look at their photos. They look alike, but one is showing teeth and the other one isn't, so you can't really compare the smiles side-by-side. And Sheila told Nat the "say hi to Mattie for me" when she got to the jury house.

James should have said that to Chels privately, instead of embarrassing her. At least he apologized.

Ryan is HoH. Any predictions on who he will nominate? I would say break up Sheila and Adam, but I guess the houseguests don't know that they have a secret side deal like we all do.

Ironbaker Posted 17 Apr 2008 , 6:07pm
post #55 of 70

The other "relationship" is the damn guinea pigs!!!! icon_lol.gifthumbsdown.gif They had the answer on the screen when the question was being asked. STUPID! BB is so wrong for that.

KaraN Posted 17 Apr 2008 , 7:55pm
post #56 of 70

I agree about the guinea pig thing. How can they have a correct answer to that question??? NOBODY would know that is what BB is talking about. So I think that Ryan might try to get Sharon out because she has the numbers and might win. Who knows. This is the first season that I don't really care who wins becuase I am not really a fan of anybody. My choices are either Ryan or Sharon I guess.

missyek Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
missyek Posted 20 Apr 2008 , 4:07am
post #57 of 70

So, Iron, am I totally wrong for loving James, HATING Natalie with a passion and for thinking those little guinea pigs would make a great meal for a really big snake? icon_wink.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

How have you been? I have not been on in, well, forever, and I must say that I was completely missing BB, Survivor and Idol chats with you and TC. Hope all is well!

PS--LOVE Lenny!!!! thumbs_up.gif

Ironbaker Posted 20 Apr 2008 , 11:49pm
post #58 of 70

MISSY!!! Where have you been girl, we miss you! This BB just isn't the same, hopefully the summer one will be better. I hope you are well!

And no, you are not wrong! icon_lol.gif I'm still "eh" with James but I loathe Natalie, or Gnatalie. I don't care who wins, either!

I really hope BB tells them about this "relationship" (guinea pigs).

michellenj Posted 24 Apr 2008 , 12:19pm
post #59 of 70

I can't believe that Baller and Ryan are the final 2. I would have never guessed from the way the season started out that they'd be able to pull it off.

Who do you think will win? I'm thinking Baller.

lisad1 Posted 27 Apr 2008 , 3:32am
post #60 of 70

I think they'll give it to Adam. He's not the prettiest, but he
has a really big heart. He gave Sheila the money instead of the
motorcycle (even though Ryan took that $) it was still a nice gesture.
Plus he gave James a fair shot, too. I'd be surprised if he didn't
win it!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%