Big Brother 9 Continued...

Lounge By Ironbaker Updated 29 Apr 2008 , 5:20pm by michellenj

Ironbaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ironbaker Posted 20 Mar 2008 , 2:52pm
post #1 of 70

Our old thread is pretty much toast.

Anyone else glad to see Matty bite the dust? He was just so shocked and despondent. You'd think someone killed his dog. It's a game, someone has to go!

I really, really, really hope Josh is next.

I admit, I'm curious to see Dick come back in the house, they are going to flip.

Yay for Adam!

69 replies
SusieHazCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SusieHazCakes Posted 20 Mar 2008 , 3:49pm
post #2 of 70

Oh, goodie! Another BB junkie!

I was so glad to see Matt gone. He's a jerk. And I agree, I hope Joshua's next. I would rather him have gone that Matt.

And don't you just want to shake some sense into Natalie. She's such a cute and sweet girl, but she's made such an a** of herself over Matty.

I hope James wins.

Ironbaker Posted 20 Mar 2008 , 7:41pm
post #3 of 70

Oh yes, I've been wanting to shake Natalie for weeks! Now I just want her to go home. lol

I'm not liking most of this cast but as of right now, Thursday march 20th at 3:38pm EST (LOL), I'm puling for Ryan, Adam and now, maybe Sharon. James and Chel used to be in my top spots but James did a bit too much grandstanding for me this past week. The revenge was sweet but he acted like they just had no right to play game on him.

My thoughts are subject to change based on their actions! icon_lol.gif

SusieHazCakes Posted 20 Mar 2008 , 7:50pm
post #4 of 70

I don't know what it is about Big Brother that I like so much. I don't watch any of the other reality/game shows (except anything having to do with DANCE or any Food Network Challenge). It's just amazing to me how badly they misbehave when they KNOW every move is being recorded. I could never do it. I'd spend all my time hiding somewhere.

I agree, too, that James was grandstanding quite a bit, but I still like him. He was so amazed at the power he had, but I think he used it judicially.

Chelsea is such a pretty girl and appears to be fairly intelligent. I like Sharon, too. I'll be glad to see Sheila, Natalie and Joshua gone. I don't really have much of an opinion about Ryan, except that he has bad taste in girlfriends. icon_redface.gif

michellenj Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
michellenj Posted 20 Mar 2008 , 10:14pm
post #5 of 70

Did I miss it, or did BB not show the pickle juice incident? Matt thought he was running the house, LOL! I'm glad they have brought him down to earth. He is SO COCKY.

Ironbaker Posted 21 Mar 2008 , 2:08am
post #6 of 70

What was the pickle juice incident?

Ryan sure didn't pick a winner with his girlfriend, I wonder what he'll do when he goes back to watch the tapes of the first few shows.

I'm so glad Sheila isn't wearing that unitard anymore, that was getting gruesome. icon_lol.gif The prank they pulled on her was very funny though...the way she was scrambling to get it on.

michellenj Posted 21 Mar 2008 , 2:36am
post #7 of 70

Hey Ironbaker, the pickle juice incident was a huge fight with the whole house about a week ago. They were all arguing in the kitchen area, mostly Nat and James and Chelsia, and Nat went to walk away and James winged the jar of pickles at her. I mean, it was open and he slung the juice and pickles at her, and it was with hate and really hard. They have a youtube clip of it on survivorsucks.com. I think it was after the veto comp, or something like that, before James was evicted. It's been so long now, I can't remember.

I am such a goober. How did I miss the eopisode? Why was it on Wed. night? UGH. Why did my dvr not record it?

Is evil Dick returning to the house? Can someone tell me if this is true, or just a rumor on the internet?

Ironbaker Posted 21 Mar 2008 , 3:18am
post #8 of 70

Ha! Crazy! I'll have to go find the clip, I haven't read a whole lot in the past couple of weeks. Thanks!

Yes, ED is supposed to come to the house for a "wake up call" - I think he'll be hosting something but we'll see. It's supposed to air on Tuesday's episode, I believe.

michellenj Posted 22 Mar 2008 , 5:50pm
post #9 of 70

LOL! Chelsia told Nat that if she was voted off, she was going to F*** Matty in the sequester house, not Nat is trying to campaign to keep Chelsia. Ha ha!

tcturtleshell Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tcturtleshell Posted 22 Mar 2008 , 7:13pm
post #10 of 70

Oh boy oh boy! I hope ED is only coming back to do the wake up call. I can't handle him if he's staying.

Glad Adam won HOH! No one liked him in the beginning but now I actually think the guy is nice. I hope he wins.

As for Shelia.. I can't stand her whinny self! Ahh!! Get a life girl!

I do not like Sharon's voice & the way she is biting her lips & playing with that blanket so much... Paxil would be a good thing for her to take! BUT I think she is really playing the game. Never know... she might take it.

Natalie... stocker! I can't believe she is sooo stupid!!! Oh my gosh!!

James is too cocky for BB.

I don't like Ryan. He can't do anything on his own, he can't even think on his own.

Ya'll I like Joshua! I think he is sooo good looking! He's not going to win & I don't think he will but he is fun to watch.

Matty... poor baby! Gosh, he was sooo cute!! He got knocked down a few pegs didn't he. He deserved it.

Chelsia fights too much, she won't win.

Ok, I'm still addicted!

SusieHazCakes Posted 22 Mar 2008 , 9:32pm
post #11 of 70

I'm pretty sure I've seen all the episodes, but don't recall anything about the pickle/pickle juice incident. And I don't remember Chelsea telling Natalie she'd make it with Matty in the sequester house if she were voted off. Maybe I'm just not playing close enough attention.

I don't like Joshua AT ALL!! He is good looking, but those TIRADES toward that one girls that's gone and then again at geez-I-can't-even-remember-who were just CRUEL and ABUSIVE.

I imagine ED will be back to host a competition and hope he doesn't stay. He played a good game, as obnoxious as he was, but I'm over that.

Isn't it funny that we get so interested in these complete strangers' lives? I guess that's because they agreed to let us watch them in a test tube for a few months. LOL

michellenj Posted 22 Mar 2008 , 9:40pm
post #12 of 70

Chels just told Nat that yesterday on the live feeds. I am so sure that they won't show it, I figured I'd tell y'all b/c it's pretty funny. Same w/ the pickle juice. I think that people are complaining about the content to CBS and they are trying to make the show less raunchy. Have any of you noticed that the last few eps have been less raunchy? I know that BB told them to stop swearing so much (over the loudspeakers on the live feed).

I'm addicted to the live feed reports. Can you tell?

SusieHazCakes Posted 22 Mar 2008 , 9:49pm
post #13 of 70

Yeah, they can't really carry on a conversation without using the F word every other word, so it's hard to know what they're saying. LOL! Okay, so that stuff I missed was on the live feed. Good to know. Thanks, y'all, for the inside reports.

michellenj Posted 22 Mar 2008 , 9:55pm
post #14 of 70

If you get Showtime they have BB after dark, which is the live feeds, starting at midnight and ending at 4 or 5 AM. I tivo'd it for a while but it was painful to watch! I don't know how those people with the live feeds can manage to transcribe the live feeds and have a life.

Ironbaker Posted 23 Mar 2008 , 3:38am
post #15 of 70

TC, if you read half the stff Josh does in that house, I'm not sure you'd be liking him. icon_lol.gif He's one of the meanest, vile pigs to ever be on that show, imo.

Susie, you're talking about Amanda that he went off on. Or Allison, take your pick. lol He's "threatened" to go after Sheila's son and Natalie's mom - who does that? It's a game! Who do you think you are? Tony Soprano?? I can't stand him.

ED did wake them up and he is hosting the POV comp.

Chelsia has been obnoxious and mean this week also. She and Nat got into it. Chel basically threw it up in her face that she gaveMatt a BJ in the first week. Nat denied it. lol

Adam has not been as great of an HoH as I thought he would be.

michellenj Posted 23 Mar 2008 , 8:52pm
post #16 of 70

Along the lines of Chels being a biatch this week, she told Nat that "at least I don't kill babies." icon_surprised.gif Nat has had 2 abortions. WTH was she thinking, revealing that in national t.v.???? icon_redface.gif Alcohol must have been involved. But when she was telling the story, she said that she prayed to God to give her a sign that it was OK to have the abortion, and when she woke up it was snowing, so that was her sign icon_confused.gif .

Josh has been flat out cruel to certain people.

tcturtleshell Posted 24 Mar 2008 , 2:14am
post #17 of 70

That's why I don't watch the spoilers anymore... I would quit watching BB all together like Monica did LOL icon_smile.gif TMI for me. BB knows they'd lose fans if they saw everything. I hate even seeing ED come in for a minute ahhh!! LOL!!

Ironbaker Posted 24 Mar 2008 , 1:47pm
post #18 of 70

I was laughing so hard at how they were making Nat look crazier when she was staring at that deer on the wall. What a loon! icon_lol.gif

I wish Adam put Sheila up just so we could see her freak out.

I think BB rigged Ryan's blackjack game.

tcturtleshell Posted 24 Mar 2008 , 4:55pm
post #19 of 70

I've come to the conclusion that it's all rigged. Oh my gosh.. the part about the 8... Evil Dick hello! How would cockooooooo Natalie figure something like that out? No way! LOL!! It's really stupid, if noone else can come up with that & she did? Da! LOL!! Nat is freaking crazy! She is looney tunes!!

Shelia gets on my nerves sooo bad!

Another thing rigged is those stupid HOH speeches. Adam's was ridiculous! icon_smile.gif I'm getting bored with BB. They gotta come out with something better.

Ironbaker Posted 25 Mar 2008 , 2:01am
post #20 of 70

icon_lol.gif I refuse to believe Nat figured anything out, that loon just got lucky!

And how embarrassing that Adam's mom sent him baby food!! icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif I love how he was trying to play it off like he had no idea why it would be there and then BAM, a whole refrigerator full of it! How funny.

The guinea pigs in the diary room wanting to evict Sharon! LOL

Cakepro Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cakepro Posted 25 Mar 2008 , 6:17am
post #21 of 70
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcturtleshell

That's why I don't watch the spoilers anymore... I would quit watching BB all together like Monica did LOL icon_smile.gif TMI for me. BB knows they'd lose fans if they saw everything. I hate even seeing ED come in for a minute ahhh!! LOL!!

I have been a hardcore BB fan since Season 1, but with this current season, I have been too busy to read any spoilers...until I came across this thread this weekend and went from spoiler site to spoiler site to spoiler site.

Learning, seeing, and hearing so many things about Natalie, Chelsea, and James has made me sick enough that Sunday night when I watched the show, I realized that I really could care less at this point whether I watched it anymore. The behavior of the those people (add Matt and Allison to that list, BTW) has absolutely disgusted me. And the personas that the BB editors have created for these people are completely fake. I knew reality TV wasn't really reality, but DAMN.

These people have absolutely no shame! Unbelievable.

I'm over it. TMI overload.

Sherri

michellenj Posted 25 Mar 2008 , 1:26pm
post #22 of 70

I think that a few of the houseguests have mental problems. I'm not trying to be funny, I mean it. Can you imagine how mortified their families must be?

Ironbaker Posted 25 Mar 2008 , 2:27pm
post #23 of 70

I agree Michelle.

cakepro, I hear ya! I don't care who wins this one and I've never felt like that when it comes to BB. They're all almost equally atrocious. I think Ryan, Adam and Sharon are the only ones I can halfway tolerate. The others have some serious issues. And I hate how BB has made them look innocent.

michellenj Posted 25 Mar 2008 , 8:29pm
post #24 of 70

I feel sorry for the people who actually paid for the supposedly "live, unedited feeds." When houseguests are doing certain things that they don't want you to see, the camera men will switch the feed to the hamsters or fireplace, or another room in the house.

I like reality shows, personally, but maybe I'm getting burned out on them. Survivor has managed to stay good after all of these seasons.

Ironbaker Posted 26 Mar 2008 , 2:28pm
post #25 of 70

Usually those things are when they are talking about or doing things they shouldn't be - singing (copyrighted songs), talking about certain people in their lived who asked to not be on TV in any way, talking about diary room stuff (which isn't allowed), etc. There has been a lot on the feeds this season...too much.

I hope the house still goes for Chelsia to go and that they don't pull a stunt. James is one lucky devil.

michellenj Posted 27 Mar 2008 , 2:21pm
post #26 of 70

On the live feeds they were talking about Sheila's Penthouse pictures, and Sheila couldn't believe that people would be able to see them on the internet. icon_eek.gif

Cakepro Posted 27 Mar 2008 , 4:21pm
post #27 of 70

Sheila posed for Penthouse????????

michellenj Posted 27 Mar 2008 , 4:23pm
post #28 of 70

She was the Penthouse Pet of the year back in the early 80's. Her pictures are DIRTY, too. They are all over the net.

Cakepro Posted 28 Mar 2008 , 12:02am
post #29 of 70

Thank you for the warning! icon_confused.gif

They sure picked a bunch of winners this season. I am quite sure it tied in perfectly with their "Til Death" theme.

tcturtleshell Posted 28 Mar 2008 , 1:26am
post #30 of 70

Totally agree with you cakepro! Totally! Joshuah is still a cutie pie even though he's mean! LOL! I have watched the show but not the spoilers. They are way to Rated XX for my blood! BB is totally gotten out of hand. I don't even look forward to it anymore. Not my style. I love hearing a good arguement & seeing how strangers live together but come on.. most of us will get along! It's just a game.

James has totally gotten on my nerves. He is too cocky! I think Sharon might be the only sain one even though she carries that blankie around everywhere LOL! icon_smile.gif They are all crazy!

Can BB get any worse?

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%