Ok... Whose Cake Is On Amazon Today?

Decorating By foxymomma521 Updated 21 Mar 2008 , 5:50pm by loriana

foxymomma521 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
foxymomma521 Posted 20 Mar 2008 , 1:05pm
post #1 of 15

I'm sure it belongs to a CC member, but I tried searching for the name and come up with nothing... Congrats if the cake maker is reading this!
www.amazon.com

14 replies
MichelleM77 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MichelleM77 Posted 20 Mar 2008 , 1:51pm
post #2 of 15

If you click on the link it takes you here http://www.geeksugar.com/1117818 and you can see pics of her making the cake. She makes a comment about Duff at the bottom. icon_smile.gif

MnSnow Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MnSnow Posted 20 Mar 2008 , 6:57pm
post #3 of 15

It says made by Team Sugar User Lilpeapod

foxymomma521 Posted 20 Mar 2008 , 11:44pm
post #4 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by MnSnow

It says made by Team Sugar User Lilpeapod

Yes, I searched for that user name here on CC but didn't find a match icon_smile.gif

TheButterWench Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TheButterWench Posted 21 Mar 2008 , 11:05am
post #5 of 15

So, what makes you think someone on CC made that cake? There are a lot of Cake designers out there that don't belong to CC, or Don't know about CC or Just don't care about CC.

lol

foxymomma521 Posted 21 Mar 2008 , 11:58am
post #6 of 15

Wow, ButterWench, I was just trying to give props to someone for making a great cake, and thought maybe she was a CC member. I am aware that there are a lot of other cake designers out there, that don't belong to CC, but I thought there was a chance she was a member.

MooBars Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MooBars Posted 21 Mar 2008 , 12:20pm
post #7 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by foxymomma521

Wow, ButterWench, I was just trying to give props to someone for making a great cake, and thought maybe she was a CC member. I am aware that there are a lot of other cake designers out there, that don't belong to CC, but I thought there was a chance she was a member.

Would've been exciting, eh? Well, congrats to her anyway. Maybe she will stumble upon us one day! icon_biggrin.gif

awolf24 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
awolf24 Posted 21 Mar 2008 , 12:27pm
post #8 of 15

Cool cake! And wow, I had never heard of a "Kindle" before but now I WANT ONE! I love to read...that would be great. Now, only to come up with the $400 somehow...

TheButterWench Posted 21 Mar 2008 , 12:29pm
post #9 of 15
Quote:
Quote:

Would've been exciting, eh? Well, congrats to her anyway. Maybe she will stumble upon us one day! icon_biggrin.gif

Well, they can always send them the link to CC, right? icon_lol.gif

foxymomma521 Posted 21 Mar 2008 , 12:30pm
post #10 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by awolf24

Cool cake! And wow, I had never heard of a "Kindle" before but now I WANT ONE! I love to read...that would be great. Now, only to come up with the $400 somehow...

I thought the same thing! icon_biggrin.gif

Lostinalaska Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lostinalaska Posted 21 Mar 2008 , 12:31pm
post #11 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheButterWench

So, what makes you think someone on CC made that cake? There are a lot of Cake designers out there that don't belong to CC, or Don't know about CC or Just don't care about CC.

lol

That was a little rude !!!!!!!!!!

TheButterWench Posted 21 Mar 2008 , 12:32pm
post #12 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by foxymomma521

Relax, Foxymomma. I was just pointing out that not everyone is a rare breed like us that belong to CC.

and we both know that there are some memebers that are a little more obsessed with cc than others! thumbs_up.gif

MooBars Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MooBars Posted 21 Mar 2008 , 12:32pm
post #13 of 15

Hey I want on too! But less than I did initially after reading some reviews (good and bad ones). Still a cool gadget.

TheButterWench Posted 21 Mar 2008 , 3:39pm
post #14 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostinalaska

Quote:

lol

Nah, it wasn't really. Just a thought.

thumbs_up.gif

and anyway, it would've been easy to find out, you email the cake maker if there was a way to contact them and you find out that way and if they aren't a member, you can send them the link.

Just because we live here doesn't mean others do or can. I was just pointing that out.

My apologies if it sounded "rude". icon_rolleyes.gif

Pst: we just need to be less sensitive icon_wink.gif

loriana Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
loriana Posted 21 Mar 2008 , 5:50pm
post #15 of 15
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostinalaska

Quote:

lol

Nah, it wasn't really. Just a thought.

thumbs_up.gif

and anyway, it would've been easy to find out, you email the cake maker if there was a way to contact them and you find out that way and if they aren't a member, you can send them the link.

Just because we live here doesn't mean others do or can. I was just pointing that out.

My apologies if it sounded "rude". icon_rolleyes.gif

Pst: we just need to be less sensitive icon_wink.gif

ok ladies (or gents): first all I thought it was a little rude too. You guys gotta be careful how you come across in your language on the web; Sometimes we can sound mad, sad, angry or rude when we don't mean to be. secondly, she was bound to get defensive if you word it "that was a little rude!!!". Also, she wasnt being sensitive and all the winks and thumbs up don't make a difference if she was offended at your tone.

Anyway, lLet's all be more conscious of how we come across since we are all friends and want to be good CC'ers. I count myself in too and will vow to try not to be rude to my fellow CC'ers.

Note: I like the cake geek! Wish I could do that sort of work. The helio was a cool cake too, did you guys see thaticon_confused.gif

http://www.geeksugar.com/281225

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%