Ok... Whose Cake Is On Amazon Today?

Decorating By foxymomma521 Updated 21 Mar 2008 , 5:50pm by loriana

foxymomma521 Posted 20 Mar 2008 , 1:05pm
post #1 of 15

I'm sure it belongs to a CC member, but I tried searching for the name and come up with nothing... Congrats if the cake maker is reading this!
www.amazon.com

14 replies
MichelleM77 Posted 20 Mar 2008 , 1:51pm
post #2 of 15

If you click on the link it takes you here http://www.geeksugar.com/1117818 and you can see pics of her making the cake. She makes a comment about Duff at the bottom. icon_smile.gif

MnSnow Posted 20 Mar 2008 , 6:57pm
post #3 of 15

It says made by Team Sugar User Lilpeapod

foxymomma521 Posted 20 Mar 2008 , 11:44pm
post #4 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by MnSnow

It says made by Team Sugar User Lilpeapod

Yes, I searched for that user name here on CC but didn't find a match icon_smile.gif

TheButterWench Posted 21 Mar 2008 , 11:05am
post #5 of 15

So, what makes you think someone on CC made that cake? There are a lot of Cake designers out there that don't belong to CC, or Don't know about CC or Just don't care about CC.

lol

foxymomma521 Posted 21 Mar 2008 , 11:58am
post #6 of 15

Wow, ButterWench, I was just trying to give props to someone for making a great cake, and thought maybe she was a CC member. I am aware that there are a lot of other cake designers out there, that don't belong to CC, but I thought there was a chance she was a member.

MooBars Posted 21 Mar 2008 , 12:20pm
post #7 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by foxymomma521

Wow, ButterWench, I was just trying to give props to someone for making a great cake, and thought maybe she was a CC member. I am aware that there are a lot of other cake designers out there, that don't belong to CC, but I thought there was a chance she was a member.

Would've been exciting, eh? Well, congrats to her anyway. Maybe she will stumble upon us one day! icon_biggrin.gif

awolf24 Posted 21 Mar 2008 , 12:27pm
post #8 of 15

Cool cake! And wow, I had never heard of a "Kindle" before but now I WANT ONE! I love to read...that would be great. Now, only to come up with the $400 somehow...

TheButterWench Posted 21 Mar 2008 , 12:29pm
post #9 of 15
Quote:
Quote:

Would've been exciting, eh? Well, congrats to her anyway. Maybe she will stumble upon us one day! icon_biggrin.gif

Well, they can always send them the link to CC, right? icon_lol.gif

foxymomma521 Posted 21 Mar 2008 , 12:30pm
post #10 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by awolf24

Cool cake! And wow, I had never heard of a "Kindle" before but now I WANT ONE! I love to read...that would be great. Now, only to come up with the $400 somehow...

I thought the same thing! icon_biggrin.gif

Lostinalaska Posted 21 Mar 2008 , 12:31pm
post #11 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheButterWench

So, what makes you think someone on CC made that cake? There are a lot of Cake designers out there that don't belong to CC, or Don't know about CC or Just don't care about CC.

lol

That was a little rude !!!!!!!!!!

TheButterWench Posted 21 Mar 2008 , 12:32pm
post #12 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by foxymomma521

Relax, Foxymomma. I was just pointing out that not everyone is a rare breed like us that belong to CC.

and we both know that there are some memebers that are a little more obsessed with cc than others! thumbs_up.gif

MooBars Posted 21 Mar 2008 , 12:32pm
post #13 of 15

Hey I want on too! But less than I did initially after reading some reviews (good and bad ones). Still a cool gadget.

TheButterWench Posted 21 Mar 2008 , 3:39pm
post #14 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostinalaska

Quote:

lol

Nah, it wasn't really. Just a thought.

thumbs_up.gif

and anyway, it would've been easy to find out, you email the cake maker if there was a way to contact them and you find out that way and if they aren't a member, you can send them the link.

Just because we live here doesn't mean others do or can. I was just pointing that out.

My apologies if it sounded "rude". icon_rolleyes.gif

Pst: we just need to be less sensitive icon_wink.gif

loriana Posted 21 Mar 2008 , 5:50pm
post #15 of 15
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostinalaska

Quote:

lol

Nah, it wasn't really. Just a thought.

thumbs_up.gif

and anyway, it would've been easy to find out, you email the cake maker if there was a way to contact them and you find out that way and if they aren't a member, you can send them the link.

Just because we live here doesn't mean others do or can. I was just pointing that out.

My apologies if it sounded "rude". icon_rolleyes.gif

Pst: we just need to be less sensitive icon_wink.gif

ok ladies (or gents): first all I thought it was a little rude too. You guys gotta be careful how you come across in your language on the web; Sometimes we can sound mad, sad, angry or rude when we don't mean to be. secondly, she was bound to get defensive if you word it "that was a little rude!!!". Also, she wasnt being sensitive and all the winks and thumbs up don't make a difference if she was offended at your tone.

Anyway, lLet's all be more conscious of how we come across since we are all friends and want to be good CC'ers. I count myself in too and will vow to try not to be rude to my fellow CC'ers.

Note: I like the cake geek! Wish I could do that sort of work. The helio was a cool cake too, did you guys see thaticon_confused.gif

http://www.geeksugar.com/281225

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%