Question For Those Who Own An Edible Image Printer!

Decorating By MRRRAR Updated 20 Mar 2008 , 12:29am by MRRRAR

MRRRAR Posted 19 Mar 2008 , 11:29pm
post #1 of 5

Question for those of you who own an edible image printer and a regular everyday printer...How do you have both if you only have one computer?
Sorry for such a silly question! Thanks

4 replies
JoAnnB Posted 19 Mar 2008 , 11:48pm
post #2 of 5

I don't use the EI printer all the time, so I just unplug it.

You can get a router so both printers can be active.

MnSnow Posted 19 Mar 2008 , 11:49pm
post #3 of 5

I have both on one computer and it's easy. On the back of your tower there are places called ports for connecting various equipment. That's where the second printer goes. Your mouse and keyboard are attached back there in their ports.

TheButterWench Posted 20 Mar 2008 , 12:18am
post #4 of 5

also my computer will ask me which printer do I want to print from so all I have to do is click on the drop menu

MRRRAR Posted 20 Mar 2008 , 12:29am
post #5 of 5

Excellent! Thank you for the replies!

Quote by @%username% on %date%