Price For Cake Pans

Decorating By momof2cutebugs Updated 19 Mar 2008 , 7:14pm by cherylgeorge

momof2cutebugs Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
momof2cutebugs Posted 19 Mar 2008 , 6:39pm
post #1 of 7

I have a friend that is tired of baking. She wants to sell all her stuff. She has 32 shaped pans, 3 in round set, petal set and heart set. 2 cupcake stands. 2 cookie lollipop pans. 101 pc cookie cutters. animal cookie cutters, sport cookie cutters and another set. Also she is throwing in all her tips, her books, her organizer and anyother cake stuff she might have. She gave me a price of $260. That is a great buy right I think so but my husband thought it should have been less. I told him that's probably $700 worth atleast. What do ya'll think

6 replies
Kandy4283 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kandy4283 Posted 19 Mar 2008 , 6:49pm
post #2 of 7

I think thats a great price. but when people want to buy stuff they assume that the person selling it will take less and they always talk them down, so maybe if that is her set price, she may need to ask a little more for them so that she can get that price! but if i had the money, i would definatly be on top of that deal! thumbs_up.gif

momof2cutebugs Posted 19 Mar 2008 , 6:55pm
post #3 of 7

She first said 300 and that was just for the pans then she called me back and gave me the price of 260 and added all the rest I did tell her I wanted it bc I think it is a good deal

momof2cutebugs Posted 19 Mar 2008 , 6:56pm
post #4 of 7

She first said 300 and that was just for the pans then she called me back and gave me the price of 260 and added all the rest I did tell her I wanted it bc I think it is a good deal

momof2cutebugs Posted 19 Mar 2008 , 6:59pm
post #5 of 7

doreenre Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
doreenre Posted 19 Mar 2008 , 7:05pm
post #6 of 7

Take it and run!! That's a great deal!!

cherylgeorge Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cherylgeorge Posted 19 Mar 2008 , 7:14pm
post #7 of 7

Great deal ! exactly take it and run.... if you won't i will !!! icon_biggrin.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%