Bunnies And Eggs...what Do You Think?!?!

Decorating By ashcake Updated 27 Mar 2008 , 3:27pm by ashcake

ashcake Posted 19 Mar 2008 , 1:22pm
post #1 of 8

I made these for a cake that I am doing this weekend. They are made out of MMF. I painted the eggs (I know my painting skills need work). This is the first time that I have made an animal. I made a snowboarder once before and that is the only figure I have made. I took some hits from Aine2's video. Thanks Aine2 your video's are awsome! thumbs_up.gif Please tell me what you all think. Any suggestions? I know these pictures aren't great, but it was all I had this morning.

7 replies
Gatorfan01 Posted 19 Mar 2008 , 1:46pm
post #2 of 8

These are adorable! You did a great job on your animals and your eggs look like jellie bellies. (yummy)

Good Job!

lordbuffington Posted 19 Mar 2008 , 3:06pm
post #3 of 8

I think they are excellent for your first try! I will also be making bunnies and eggs for a cake this weekend. I hope mine turn out as cute icon_wink.gif

AJsGirl Posted 19 Mar 2008 , 3:33pm
post #4 of 8

Those look GREAT! I wanna eat 'em! icon_biggrin.gif

ashcake Posted 20 Mar 2008 , 3:43pm
post #5 of 8

Thanks for the encouragement everyone! If you have any suggestions for next time please let me know! Here are some MUCH MUCH better pictures.

jenjens Posted 20 Mar 2008 , 3:49pm
post #6 of 8

great job! im jealous. i tried making puppy for this weekend using MMF I gave up!! i'm not nearly as talented!

ashcake Posted 27 Mar 2008 , 1:52pm
post #7 of 8

Ok. So I finally finished my cake. I was disappointed. I only got one comment. I thought my cake turned out very good besides my flaw. Part of my basketweaving fell. I didn't have any more icing or time to fix it. So I put flowers there to hide it. What do you all think? I know the picture is a little fuzzy. I have a better one, but I have to get it from my mom. FYI I love the grass tip!!!

ashcake Posted 27 Mar 2008 , 3:27pm
post #8 of 8

Quote by @%username% on %date%