Bunnies And Eggs...what Do You Think?!?!

Decorating By ashcake Updated 27 Mar 2008 , 3:27pm by ashcake

ashcake Posted 19 Mar 2008 , 1:22pm
post #1 of 8

I made these for a cake that I am doing this weekend. They are made out of MMF. I painted the eggs (I know my painting skills need work). This is the first time that I have made an animal. I made a snowboarder once before and that is the only figure I have made. I took some hits from Aine2's video. Thanks Aine2 your video's are awsome! thumbs_up.gif Please tell me what you all think. Any suggestions? I know these pictures aren't great, but it was all I had this morning.

TFL!
LL
LL
LL

7 replies
Gatorfan01 Posted 19 Mar 2008 , 1:46pm
post #2 of 8

These are adorable! You did a great job on your animals and your eggs look like jellie bellies. (yummy)

Good Job!

lordbuffington Posted 19 Mar 2008 , 3:06pm
post #3 of 8

I think they are excellent for your first try! I will also be making bunnies and eggs for a cake this weekend. I hope mine turn out as cute icon_wink.gif

AJsGirl Posted 19 Mar 2008 , 3:33pm
post #4 of 8

Those look GREAT! I wanna eat 'em! icon_biggrin.gif

ashcake Posted 20 Mar 2008 , 3:43pm
post #5 of 8

Thanks for the encouragement everyone! If you have any suggestions for next time please let me know! Here are some MUCH MUCH better pictures.
LL
LL
LL

jenjens Posted 20 Mar 2008 , 3:49pm
post #6 of 8

great job! im jealous. i tried making puppy for this weekend using MMF I gave up!! i'm not nearly as talented!

ashcake Posted 27 Mar 2008 , 1:52pm
post #7 of 8

Ok. So I finally finished my cake. I was disappointed. I only got one comment. I thought my cake turned out very good besides my flaw. Part of my basketweaving fell. I didn't have any more icing or time to fix it. So I put flowers there to hide it. What do you all think? I know the picture is a little fuzzy. I have a better one, but I have to get it from my mom. FYI I love the grass tip!!!

TFL
LL

ashcake Posted 27 Mar 2008 , 3:27pm
post #8 of 8

BUMP

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%