I Can't Log On To Cake Central From Home...

Lounge By fmcmulle Updated 19 Mar 2008 , 8:51pm by butternut

fmcmulle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
fmcmulle Posted 19 Mar 2008 , 10:54am
post #1 of 7

Can someone tell how to fix this? It will not let me bring up the website at all. I am not a computer wiz so if someone could walk me through what to do I would greatly appreciate it. It had said something about cookies but can't remember the exact words. icon_cry.gif
Thanks
Faye

6 replies
sasporella Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sasporella Posted 19 Mar 2008 , 11:09am
post #2 of 7

I once had the same problem but my husband sorted it out for me. He had to go into a setting on the computer and enable cookies from this site. I had some how disabled them. Hope someone can help you more as i am no good with computers.

fmcmulle Posted 19 Mar 2008 , 12:36pm
post #3 of 7

Thank you,
I really don't know what happened. I am going to get my son on it when I get home from work so hopefully I can get it corrected.
Thanks
Faye

butternut Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
butternut Posted 19 Mar 2008 , 12:49pm
post #4 of 7

Faye, did you have this problem last night? If so, I couldn't get to the website either. This morning it seems to be working fine and I didn't do anything to my computer.

fmcmulle Posted 19 Mar 2008 , 1:08pm
post #5 of 7

The last two or three nights it has happened to me. I get on fine at work its just at home. I started getting a message after cake central came back online and then it just stopped allowing me on all together. icon_cry.gif
Thanks for everyones help.
Faye

fmcmulle Posted 19 Mar 2008 , 7:38pm
post #6 of 7

Well I got home today from work and logged on and it came right up. So maybe the problem is fixed. Thanks everyone.. icon_biggrin.gif
Faye

butternut Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
butternut Posted 19 Mar 2008 , 8:51pm
post #7 of 7

Glad you were able to get back on. I haven't had any more problems getting on today so hopefully whatever it was is fixed now.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%