Surely, God Wants Me To Live In A State That Allows ........

Lounge By lardbutt Updated 19 Mar 2008 , 5:14pm by AJsGirl

lardbutt Posted 19 Mar 2008 , 6:21am
post #1 of 2

me to bake and sell from home, right? icon_redface.gif

My husband is a minister, but has not been a pastor of a church in a couple of years. We moved to an area we wanted to start a church in, but it did not work out. Due to money issues, he has had a "normal" job to pay our bills for some time now.

I've been pretty happy with that because one... we just had a baby and two...Sorry, but "religious" people can also be very cruel at times! And it has been a nice break for me. In the last church he pastored, I did way too much and was expected to. Thankfully, I have learned to say NO!

Anyway, my DH will never be sastified until he is doing what God has called him to. So we have been talking and praying about what steps to take.

He has begun to put out resumes in different areas, but I told him let me check with Cakecentral first to make sure which states allow a home bakery. icon_lol.gif

I think I have memorized the list of legal states and now I'm off to pray and make sure the Lord remembers them as well!icon_lol.gif

1 reply
AJsGirl Posted 19 Mar 2008 , 5:14pm
post #2 of 2

Sounds like everything is falling into place for you. Good luck to you and your family. Hope lots of business comes your way when you get settled!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%