Need Pettinice Or Satin Ice Fondant!!!

Decorating By chrissysconfections Updated 17 Mar 2008 , 7:39pm by foxymomma521

chrissysconfections Posted 17 Mar 2008 , 5:05pm
post #1 of 15

Normally I buy my fondant online well in advance from any cake order but my DH just called me from work. He said a co-worker just asked him if I could do a wedding cake for fondant with roses in 11-12 days!!!!
I can't get fondant from my normal supplier that fast and I'm trying not to go with the wilton brand. I know I can make MMF but honestly I don't like to and I'm thinking since he's so adament on fondant that he'd know the difference. Good thing is though that if need be he'd probably settle for Wilton brand simply because that's all that is available around here.
Does anyone know of any suppliers that would ship to me by say the 26th??

Thanks for any help!

14 replies
shisharka Posted 17 Mar 2008 , 5:15pm
post #2 of 15 has expedited shipping, if you order it today, you can get it before the end of this week, and it is not outrageous...

beachcakes Posted 17 Mar 2008 , 6:09pm
post #3 of 15

I;m not sure where you are, but I order fondant all the time from Pfeil & Holing ( They're about 3 hrs away from me in NY, but it arrives the next day!!

edited to add: and that's just regular shipping by UPS.

Doug Posted 17 Mar 2008 , 6:14pm
post #4 of 15

ditto to speed of IntoTheOven.
They're in Illinois and I'm in NC....usually get it in 3-4 days regular -- not expedited -- shipping.

Their prices are good too.

and if you are closer to CA -- the try Global Sugar Arts.

beachcakes Posted 17 Mar 2008 , 6:18pm
post #5 of 15

Doug, i think Global Sugar Art is in NY too? I know Caljava is in CA.

trulyscrumptious Posted 17 Mar 2008 , 6:27pm
post #6 of 15

I just ordered from Into The Oven on Thursday and got my 10# of Chocopan this morning! I'm two states away and just used regular shiping. It is the second time I've ordered from them and have been very happy both times! They have good prices too!

love2makecakes Posted 17 Mar 2008 , 6:38pm
post #7 of 15

I also get mine from and I get mine the same week I order icon_smile.gif

leah_s Posted 17 Mar 2008 , 6:41pm
post #8 of 15

I order from CK Products who I consider to be slow on shipping, but it still gets here in 5 days, UPS ground.

MacsMom Posted 17 Mar 2008 , 6:48pm
post #9 of 15

I'm another fan. I live in CA and mine is delivered in 5 working days. I believe they have a chart on their website that shows how long to estimate shipping, but I get mine 1 to 2 days before what it shows for my area.

step0nmi Posted 17 Mar 2008 , 6:50pm
post #10 of 15

Here Here on IntoTheOven! They are great when it comes to shipping! You can just do regular and it will get there in enough time. If you order today you'll probably have it by Thursday or Friday.

Doug Posted 17 Mar 2008 , 6:54pm
post #11 of 15
Originally Posted by beachcakes

Doug, i think is in NY too? I know Caljava is in CA. I'm left coast/right coast or is that west coast/east coast challenged....

oh heck...just point me to the chocolate!

MichelleM77 Posted 17 Mar 2008 , 7:04pm
post #12 of 15

I got my order in 3 days with their regular shipping. There is a chart on their website showing you when UPS will deliver to ya.

chrissysconfections Posted 17 Mar 2008 , 7:16pm
post #13 of 15

Thank you all!! I just met with my husband's co-worker and he is going to have his future wife call me because he liked all the cakes I showed him...LOL Sounds to me like she already has him trained!
I'm hoping she calls tonight to finalize things because he said they may go with just BTC now too, he'd have to check with her. He said they already had the flowers and the cake topper for the cake so I'm assuming they are artifical and the previous decorator backed out for some reason. They mentioned a third party picking the cake up but I insisted on delivery since it's within our delivery free limits.
Hopefully if they call tonight and we can get the order rolling then I can order it tomorrow first thing if need be and have a backup plan if it's not here in time.
Thanks everyone!!

foxymomma521 Posted 17 Mar 2008 , 7:24pm
post #14 of 15

I like I've placed about 10 orders with them and they were all delivered lightening fast. Use THANKYOU as a coupon code for $5 off a $20 order. Or DOLLAR for $1 off any order...

foxymomma521 Posted 17 Mar 2008 , 7:39pm
post #15 of 15

icon_confused.gif Heath was going to fix that so it wouldn't be blocked anymore... f o n d a n t s o u r c e . c o m

Quote by @%username% on %date%