Confused About Year Books By Wilton??

Decorating By cakebaker1957 Updated 17 Mar 2008 , 4:32pm by TexasSugar

cakebaker1957 Posted 17 Mar 2008 , 12:44pm
post #1 of 3

Hey im a little confused about the Wilton Year Books, i bought the one with the Castle on the front and it said 2008, i have had it for a while, i was at Micheals yesterday and they had the one for 2007 how do these things come out are they ahead or what i know i bought the 08 in the past six months or so im condused icon_confused.gif Thanks

2 replies
TooMuchCake Posted 17 Mar 2008 , 2:01pm
post #2 of 3

The store just had some leftover books from the previous year, that's all. Wilton puts a new one out every year.

Deanna

Edited to add that if you find any old Wilton yearbooks at thrift stores or used book stores, those are good to get for ideas, too.

TexasSugar Posted 17 Mar 2008 , 4:32pm
post #3 of 3

The new yearbooks come out in June or July. The one that will come out this summer will be dated 2009. I'm not sure why they are dated for the next year, but they do.

The will have the previous ones in the store until they are all sold out. So you may still see the 2007 in the store now. Usually right before the new one comes out they will discount the one from two years before. So right before the 2009 comes out they will discount the 2007 and then will still have the 2008 until they sell out (or they discount them before the 2010 comes out).

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%