New Cookie Cutter Company & Topsy Turvy Cake Repost

Baking By Honeydukes Updated 17 Mar 2008 , 9:47pm by yankeegal

Honeydukes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Honeydukes Posted 17 Mar 2008 , 8:25am
post #1 of 5

I love finding new cookie cutter companies!!! Well, they're not that new, just new to me. ecrandal originals is a small family owned and operated business. I've just received my second order (two in one month!) and I just love them! They are beautiful, heirloom-quality cutters. My DH was impressed with how well-made they are! The designs are unusual and original. Rattlesnake, catfish, arrowhead, ship's helm, lovebird and TOPSY TURVY cake cutters just to name a few!!! I bought a couple for gifts -- they come attractively packaged. As much as I would love to keep them all to myself, I want them to get lots of orders and stay in business for a very long time. Take a look and I hope you love them as much as I do!!!

http://stores.homestead.com/hstrial-EBorder/StoreFront.bok
LL
LL
LL

4 replies
Peeverly Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Peeverly Posted 17 Mar 2008 , 11:02am
post #2 of 5

Oh! I love new sites. I was bummed out when I couldn't get your post (one of the posts that disappeared with the crash). Thanks for sharing. The cutters look great. icon_biggrin.gif

Susan

cookiemookie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cookiemookie Posted 17 Mar 2008 , 1:16pm
post #3 of 5

Thanks for posting these.

I was curious what the company was.

I actually stumbled across this site also. Fancy Flours carries some their cutters.

I love hearing great feedback about a company I was contemplating ordering from. Now I can order with confidence!

Thanks again!

Honeydukes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Honeydukes Posted 17 Mar 2008 , 7:45pm
post #4 of 5

You're welcome, cooiemookie! Opening my package it felt like Christmas morning --- when I was a kid!!! I'm placing ANOTHER order this weekend. It takes me forever to get my list together! Their shipping prices are the best I've seen -- so it makes it really easy to order a few at a time. That way you keep the Christmas packages coming!!! Yeah!!! icon_biggrin.gif

Hey, Peeverly, whatever did you decide to use for your baseball display? I was thinking about you this weekend. We went to an upscale gourmet - type grocery store and they sold slats of wheat grass and I thought they'd be perfect for you. (the grass was about 4" tall.) While at Target I saw those baseball Easter baskets again.

With the season about to begin I thought I'd pull out my summer cutters. Yeah! We're going to Opening Day -- I've never been. I love to make cookies for the guys in the booth -- our team stinks (being kind here) and they're the only reason the games are bearable! icon_cry.gif So I'd love to see what you do!

yankeegal Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
yankeegal Posted 17 Mar 2008 , 9:47pm
post #5 of 5

Thanks for the link-I love finding new cookie cutters!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%