Should I Email Her??

Decorating By step0nmi Updated 16 Mar 2008 , 3:39pm by tonedna

step0nmi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
step0nmi Posted 16 Mar 2008 , 6:49am
post #1 of 6

Well! Now I KNOW I'm a cake snob! icon_twisted.gificon_lol.gif
I JUST found someone off of craigslist that is "in" my area. Well.....She may be a little north of me but I am not sure.She has some phone numbers listed that says so...but, not QUITE sure! Should I email her to find out?? I want to know if I have competition! icon_lol.gificon_twisted.gif
p.s.My husband is laughing at me! icon_lol.gif

5 replies
mezzaluna Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mezzaluna Posted 16 Mar 2008 , 6:54am
post #2 of 6

Definately! You might become good friends! It's always nice to have someone to refer customers too, and you can compare pricing so you don't end up undercutting each other.

step0nmi Posted 16 Mar 2008 , 6:56am
post #3 of 6

hmmm....icon_rolleyes.gif never thought of it that way! icon_lol.gif I think she MAY be a lot more north of me...but, that would be a good thing! Plus her website has no photos and she is just starting out. BUT, she could get into a LOT of trouble for advertising that she's an "at home baker". ...I always like to help people out!

tonedna Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tonedna Posted 16 Mar 2008 , 8:03am
post #4 of 6

lol..I think you do great work steponmi..I just came from your website..icon_lol.gif...I loved your cakes.
Edna icon_biggrin.gif

step0nmi Posted 16 Mar 2008 , 3:16pm
post #5 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonedna

lol..I think you do great work steponmi..I just came from your website..icon_lol.gif...I loved your cakes.
Edna icon_biggrin.gif

Wow! Thank you! Glad to hear you like my cakes! icon_biggrin.gif That is such nice compliment coming from YOU! icon_biggrin.gif

tonedna Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tonedna Posted 16 Mar 2008 , 3:39pm
post #6 of 6

You are too sweet steponmi..I love your cake and I love your website...it looks very professional.
thanks for the compliment girl!... icon_lol.gif
Edna icon_biggrin.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%