Missing Teenager In Cali!! Please Help!!! Brenna Oppel

Lounge By dolphincake Updated 18 Mar 2008 , 10:48am by fmcmulle

dolphincake Posted 16 Mar 2008 , 4:06am
post #1 of 13

Please everyone help a friend of mind find her teenager daughter. She disappeared last wed. She's only 14 years old!
Please ladies help me keeping this post alive!! We really appreciate it.

LL

12 replies
veejaytx Posted 16 Mar 2008 , 4:11am
post #2 of 13

Pretty girl, scary business having her missing. Hope they find her soon! Janice

ShirleyW Posted 16 Mar 2008 , 7:50am
post #3 of 13

I know at this age many young children are runaways, but with the dangers of online predators and the amount of sexual molesters in the community it is so frightening to think that your child could be out there alone on the streets. Hopefully she is staying with someone she knows who is simply helping her hide, and it is amazing to me the parents who will take in a friend of their child and not notify anyone. Please keep us updated and I hope she is home soon and safely.

veejaytx Posted 16 Mar 2008 , 11:17am
post #4 of 13

Many years ago when my DD was a teenager, a friend of hers was missing for three days, and her parents were distraught! Low and behold I went into DD's room (unexpectedly and uninvited) and found her in my DD's closet. She had clothes, a bed, and DD was taking food to her!

DD (a problem child) knew her friend was there, lied about knowing where the friend was! They were both going in and out of the house via ladder and DH and I were stupidly unaware!

Hopefully this will turn out to be something like that, a friend "helping" her hide out. You are so right, Shirley, this day and time, we have to be especially worried.

I sure hope she is found and comes home soon.

dolphincake Posted 16 Mar 2008 , 12:25pm
post #5 of 13

Thank you ladies. Now days you can't just classify her as a runaway because we are not sure if that's the case. Unfortunately many kids have been declared as runaway to find later on that the worse has happen to them icon_sad.gif
It's just not an option to rule out that she was abducted icon_sad.gif
Thanks for sharing your experiences.

springlakecake Posted 16 Mar 2008 , 2:34pm
post #6 of 13

Whether she is a runaway, abducted, or whatever, she is still missing. As a parent, I would want answers no matter what.

fmcmulle Posted 16 Mar 2008 , 2:56pm
post #7 of 13

I can't imagine what her parents must be going through. I will pray that she comes home safe and very soon. Kids see no danger in anything. I know I have two teenagers right now that know everything or think they do. I will pass along the picture to the people in my address book.
Faye

ShirleyW Posted 16 Mar 2008 , 5:15pm
post #8 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by dolphincake

Thank you ladies. Now days you can't just classify her as a runaway because we are not sure if that's the case. Unfortunately many kids have been declared as runaway to find later on that the worse has happen to them icon_sad.gif
It's just not an option to rule out that she was abducted icon_sad.gif
Thanks for sharing your experiences.

I am not assuming she is a runaway, but it does happien with many teens. I actually would rather think that than to think she has been abducted. They just have to look into everything, question every kid she knows, check her computer, if she has automatic redial on her home phone hit redial and see who she called last, when and at what time.
The parents or authorities have probably done all of that by now. The scary thing is she looks much older than 14, especially in that last photo, and may be with someone who thinks she is older.

wendy1273 Posted 16 Mar 2008 , 5:41pm
post #9 of 13

Oh my God,
I think I would go crazy if I loose one of my babies.

God be with her

dolphincake Posted 17 Mar 2008 , 12:39am
post #10 of 13

Thank you ladies! Please, help me keep this post alive!
The news visited her mom's house earlier today and will air at this station http://www.keyt.com/ at 6pm PST

veejaytx Posted 17 Mar 2008 , 4:23pm
post #11 of 13

Hoping for the best of news, please keep us posted!

dolphincake Posted 17 Mar 2008 , 9:57pm
post #12 of 13

This is the link to the news clip. http://www.keyt.com/news/local/16732651.html

fmcmulle Posted 18 Mar 2008 , 10:48am
post #13 of 13

Dolphincake-I sent her picture out to numerous people in my address book. I truly hope they find her safe and sound. Kepp us posted.
Faye

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%