How Do I ? Reposted After Crash

Decorating By Taigen Updated 15 Mar 2008 , 11:09pm by tracey1970

Taigen Posted 15 Mar 2008 , 6:55pm
post #1 of 2

Hi, sorry to repost this but apparently my original post, like many others, has been lost. I was not able to log on and read even one reply so I hope you don't mind me asking this again.
Where can I purchase some of the wonderful things I see posted here but in CANADA. TO purchase through the US the shipping is outrageous and then you have the customs charges.
I am searching and searching for a bismarck tip/tube....it should only cost under $5. but the shipping is way over that. I'd also love to get some of those great luster dusts you all talk about.
So my question is how/where do Canadians buy in Canada?
Thanks for any insight.
Taigen

1 reply
tracey1970 Posted 15 Mar 2008 , 11:09pm
post #2 of 2

I am in Ontario - an hour and a half from Toronto. I buy my cake stuff at one of the bulk stores in my small town (mostly the Bulk Barn). I also have a Michael's about a half an hour from my town. I buy a fair bit there, using their 40% off coupons. I bought my Bismarck tip there, as part of a cupcake decorating set. I think it cost maybe $12 for the set. Also, if you go to the Wilton site, they direct Canadian buyers to Golda's Kitchen, which is located in Mississauga, just outside Toronto. They ship worldwide and charge in Canadian dollars. I'm close enough to drive there sometimes (2 hours), but I have had an order shipped from them and the service was great.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%