Help Give Free Mammograms

Lounge By veejaytx Updated 15 Mar 2010 , 4:16pm by veejaytx

veejaytx Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
veejaytx Posted 25 Jan 2010 , 8:20am
post #1411 of 1417

Hi checking in and clicking for today!
I don't know whether to hope your boys go to their grandmother or not, Jennifer, I know you will really miss them if they do. Guess I'll just hope for whatever is best for them. You are wonderful for taking care of them like you do, knowing that you will have to give them up eventually.

Things are ok here. Started out to go visit my mother in the nursing home yesterday but didn't get there because of issues with my car (it is 17 years old and getting contankerous...like me, I guess.) DS Keith says we can go on Tuesday, maybe. I feel bad about not being to go on my own, but just can't stand to drive any distance because of my bad knees.

Hope everybody is doing all right, and just too busy to come post. Jan

veejaytx Posted 4 Feb 2010 , 10:07am
post #1412 of 1417

Just me, checking in again. Still clicking every day. Hope all is well with all of you, doing okay here. Jan

Ohara Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ohara Posted 4 Feb 2010 , 11:11am
post #1413 of 1417

Janice,

Still around. Sorry I haven't posted in a while. Always busy. The babies are still with me for a while. I will be sad when they go, but I knew the day would come. The baby will be one this month. Hard to believe that it's been a year. So many great memories.
I will be out of town for the next week. I will check in when I'm back. I hope you are well.
((((HUGS))))

Still clicking

veejaytx Posted 11 Feb 2010 , 10:46am
post #1414 of 1417

Hi, clicking today and thought I'd better come check on the thread before it gets lost.

Hope everybody is faring all right with this terrible weather...even we are expecting snow here in DFW today. We have had a really weird winter here!

Jan

veejaytx Posted 22 Feb 2010 , 9:17am
post #1415 of 1417

Clicking done. We finally thawed out and the snow melted, now they say we may get a couple inches more tomorrow! I just don't believe I could make it where it snows all the time, maybe that's why I love/live in Texas.

Hope everybody is doing all right!

Ohara Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ohara Posted 4 Mar 2010 , 11:27am
post #1416 of 1417

Janice glad to hear that you are having better weather. Sorry it's been so long since I have posted. I am having computer problems and using my husbands when I can get a chance. Mine should be fixed over the weekend.

I hope all is well. Nothing new to report here. I still have the babies. The agency is being very slow with the paper work that needs done to move them. Or so I am being told. I don't believe much of what I'm told!

We still have snow. It is supposed to get up in the 40's and be sunny today. I am counting on it. We did set a record for snow in Feb. Not something to get too excited about. ha.

How is your family?

Still clicking.

veejaytx Posted 15 Mar 2010 , 4:16pm
post #1417 of 1417

Hello, I'm back! My family and I are all doing okay. One day my mother is pretty good, the next she is not, her mind comes and goes so fast, she just doesn't remember things for very long...very sad and upsetting!

So glad the weather has gotten better...we just aren't used to that cold and the white stuff around here. lol

I'm spending way too much time on FB, Pepper and I (and you know how much help Pepper is) now have 4 farms, 2 flower gardens and 2 cafe's in Cafe World...always racing the clock on there! I don't seem to get to visit with anybody much any more with all the racing around.

It doesn't seem possible the baby is a year old already, seems like just a short time since you got him to take care of. I know you will miss them both when they move on, but you will know you gave them the best care possible!

Keep in touch, and take care!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%