Naughty Cake Pans Again, Last Post Was Wiped Out

Decorating By kathy164 Updated 15 Apr 2008 , 2:28am by KATE39

kathy164 Posted 15 Mar 2008 , 5:15am
post #1 of 8

I am reposting, asking if there is a place to order pans for the male and female body parts. My last post was wiped out along with any responses so I did not get to read them. I hope someone can tell me if there is such a thing and if so, where I can purchase them.
I only ask because many of the photos look like they were made from a cake pan mold.
Thank you so much!!

7 replies
daveilg Posted 15 Mar 2008 , 5:47am
post #2 of 8

I star with an 11x15 pan. I carve the general shape using a template I make from cardboard. I bought a "boobie pan from an "Adult store" called Priscilla's. I use it for the rest.

7yyrt Posted 16 Mar 2008 , 3:09pm
post #3 of 8

I recommend the Biggins Cake Pan & Gelatin Mold - $22.00 Sale! $18.75 at
It's sold in many places, such as Spencer's Gifts. That particular style seems the most versatile to me. Check around for the best price, they're all made by the same manufacturer.

kathy164 Posted 16 Mar 2008 , 5:01pm
post #4 of 8

Oh wonderful Thank you so much for the information. There are sure a lot of great talents on this forum. You all do an excellent job.
Thank you again for the information.

KellJ Posted 30 Mar 2008 , 4:17pm
post #5 of 8

Just goole "penis cake pan" you will get lots of sites that sells those kinds of cake pans. I think I got mine from

kathy164 Posted 31 Mar 2008 , 4:18am
post #6 of 8

Oh thank you, I will definitely try that. I appreciate all the help.

Krystl Posted 5 Apr 2008 , 12:06am
post #7 of 8

unfortunately, there only seems to be the penis pan and the boob pan - anything else you have to concoct yourself!
And we never did find a good torso pan!
minis seem to come in p and butt.

KATE39 Posted 15 Apr 2008 , 2:28am
post #8 of 8

I ordered my boob and penis pans from a spice it up party that I had in my home.

Quote by @%username% on %date%