Crazy Order

Business By Kitagrl Updated 13 Mar 2008 , 6:00pm by indydebi

Kitagrl Posted 13 Mar 2008 , 5:00pm
post #1 of 4

Somebody from LA called me (here in PA) wondering if they could get a banana cake shipped....for a dinner party tomorrow night.... icon_confused.gif

3 replies
KHalstead Posted 13 Mar 2008 , 5:27pm
post #2 of 4

LOL..........these people get nuttier and nuttier i tell ya........and I thought it wouldn't top the lady that called me and wanted a topsy turvy cake with gumpaste plaques and roses to serve 70 and had a budget of $50.00 LOL yeah right!! I'm cheap but not THAT cheap!!

mmgiles Posted 13 Mar 2008 , 5:53pm
post #3 of 4

I work in an office and I have seen the UPS driver throwing boxes in the back of the truck. I've seen where stacks of things fall over in the driving then when they open the door it falls out. There's no way I'd even consider shipping a cake like that. Maybe with the warning that they might have to use an ice cream scoop to scoop it out of the box by the time it gets there.

indydebi Posted 13 Mar 2008 , 6:00pm
post #4 of 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by KHalstead

LOL..........these people get nuttier and nuttier i tell ya........and I thought it wouldn't top the lady that called me and wanted a topsy turvy cake with gumpaste plaques and roses to serve 70 and had a budget of $50.00 LOL yeah right!! I'm cheap but not THAT cheap!!

I now refer to those people as "Twinkie Budget Brides"!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%