Please Help Me Find A Cake Pic

Decorating By alanahodgson Updated 15 Mar 2008 , 11:48am by alanahodgson

alanahodgson Posted 13 Mar 2008 , 11:31am
post #1 of 8

I swear I saved this cake, but it's not in my fav's. I've searched the albums that I thought would reveal it, but no luck. I did a search of the pictures and still nothing. It was a square one tier hot pink buttercream cake with black trim. I think it was for a wedding shower or a bachelorette party. It was simple, but pretty and very neatly done. It may have had black dots on the sides. I think some of the black was wavy lines around the top border???? There may be two very similar cakes floating around out there. I'd love to see both if you can help me find them. Perhaps you saved in in your favs???!! I would be so greatful!

7 replies
foxymomma521 Posted 13 Mar 2008 , 12:00pm
post #2 of 8

It sounds like it could be one of Cakery's cakes... icon_confused.gif I'll look (she has my favorite cakes on this site icon_biggrin.gif )

LetThereBeCake07 Posted 13 Mar 2008 , 12:10pm
post #5 of 8

there is one similar on helipops gallery page 2. her cakes are AWESOME!

alanahodgson Posted 13 Mar 2008 , 5:02pm
post #6 of 8

yes! Both of the ones that I was thinking of were by cakery!!!! Thank you! Thank you!!!

AKA_cupcakeshoppe Posted 15 Mar 2008 , 8:22am
post #7 of 8

that's a very lovely cake! icon_smile.gif

alanahodgson Posted 15 Mar 2008 , 11:48am
post #8 of 8

UGH! The cake I wanted these pics for is due this morning and I hadn't printed them when I viewed them the other day b/c I was at work! I'm SO glad CC is up and running this morning so I can finish this cake!!! Thanks for all your help!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%