Where Do I Find...?

Decorating By michelle_souch Updated 24 Feb 2008 , 1:50am by willman

michelle_souch Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
michelle_souch Posted 24 Feb 2008 , 1:00am
post #1 of 3

My sister in law recently passed away at the age of 29 from cancer. I'm doing a charity event called Cupcakes for the Cure, all money will be dontated to Canadian Cancer Society. My questions is where can I find individual cupcake boxes? 4 x 4 seems a bit too big, I don't want them to tip over. A 3 x 3 would probably work but nobody seems to sell them. Actually I did find a place in California that doesn't ship to Canada. Any suggestions? Keep in mind they have to be cheap, I'm trying to keep my costs down. Thanks so much...

2 replies
leily Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leily Posted 24 Feb 2008 , 1:27am
post #2 of 3

Try www.brpboxshop.com they are located in eastern Iowa but they will ship out of country, you will have to send an email to see what the cost would be. If you are doing a fundraiser I am assuming you would have a lot of cupcakes. they sell in lots of 100 (along with the inserts to hold one cupcake) so that should help reduce your cost by quite a bit.

This page has the single boxesa long with the inserts. For 100 it is $35.12 before shipping, so only 35 cents per package. (35.66 canadian $) Definitely send them an email and see what shipping would be, those are small items so I am assuming it would help keep the shipping down. I have always received a response back from the owner of the company within 1 business day too, so great customer service.

willman Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
willman Posted 24 Feb 2008 , 1:50am
post #3 of 3

If you find you need the help you could ship them to me and I would ship them to you from my residence in minnesota for just the cost of shipping let me know if I can help you.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%