Paintbrush Cookie Cutter

Baking By jjkuhl Updated 23 Feb 2008 , 8:16pm by N2Cookies

jjkuhl Posted 23 Feb 2008 , 5:53pm
post #1 of 3

I'm looking for a cookie cutter in the shape of a paintbrush...and/or paint roller. Anyone seen one? THanks so much!

2 replies
N2Cookies Posted 23 Feb 2008 , 8:06pm
post #2 of 3

Here is a paintbrush link to one site, I'll see if I see others.

Hope this gets you on your way!

N2Cookies Posted 23 Feb 2008 , 8:16pm
post #3 of 3

Here are a couple of others. You may want to try going to Google and keying in 'paintbrush' and you will be able to find a couple of additional ones. That's usually how I do it unless I know that a particular company carries just what I am looking for.


The only thing for the paint roller that I can think of is re-shaping an existing cutter to resemble a paint roller. The only one that comes to mind to do that right now is the hair dryer cookie cutter. A modified Z alpahbel may work too. Look at this link for the hair dryer.

I'm sure there are others and the other CC members will come to the rescue

Quote by @%username% on %date%