Besides Cake Central....

Decorating By miny Updated 24 Feb 2008 , 12:00am by Curtsmin24

miny Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
miny Posted 23 Feb 2008 , 7:54am
post #1 of 5

I have no time to check other websites, once I get to CC time goes fast, when you are having fun time flies. Plus I am sure this is the best so why bother looking for other???!!!!!

4 replies
Charmaine49 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Charmaine49 Posted 23 Feb 2008 , 8:53am
post #2 of 5

Don't worry girls!! the same happens to me........

I get into serious trouble at times, cause I sit here going thru all the cakes, new and old daily.
While waiting for my son to leave in the morning, I'm "ON", then check thru the day, at least 2-3times. Then if nothing on t.v. I come sit and browse around till late at night.
Unless I have run out of ideas, do I go onto another website, but normally I stay on CC as there is enough info here for just about everything and everyone!

I have now been nicknamed: Mrs "CC" is back on CC!!
My initials being C.C. icon_wink.gif

Curtsmin24 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Curtsmin24 Posted 23 Feb 2008 , 10:53am
post #3 of 5

oh me too!! I put the laptop down and five minutes later i'm back on cc!!!! I'm addicted too. My hubby just looks at me and says what kind of cake are u looking at?

jnet72 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jnet72 Posted 23 Feb 2008 , 11:29am
post #4 of 5

I'm the same! I totally lose track of time when I get on CC! I am learning so much and I love looking at all the cakes and browsing the forums. I'm like a sponge - soaking it all in!

Curtsmin24 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Curtsmin24 Posted 24 Feb 2008 , 12:00am
post #5 of 5

you can look at the pictures over and over again!!!!!!! Read every single forum and still can't get enough!! icon_biggrin.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%