Wondering: Anyone Tried The Alli Diet Plan?

Lounge By adven68

adven68 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
adven68 Posted 23 Feb 2008 , 5:09pm
post #1 of 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by moreCakePlz

Quote:
Originally Posted by CookieChef

...but a lot of people aren't willing to change their lifestyles to see results. I work in a pharmacy PT and my RPh does not recommend it to anyone for that reason.

Your RPh has kind of a fatalistic attitude: donât try anything because chances are you are going to fail.

I agree with the pharmacist. It's not fatalistic. It's realistic. The Alli makers, and most makers of diet products claim that they work with diet and excercise.
Just a little common sense tells you what we all already know.....you need to watch your intake and excercise in order to lose weight. I am the first to admit that I have tried every diet that exists.....did I lose weight? Yep. Did I gain it back? unfortunately, yes.

The only logical "diet" is not really a diet at all...it's a change of lifestyle. Weight Watchers holds this philosophy and so does Dr. Phil. Dr. Phil also believes that the overeating is deep-rooted and that you have to straighten out a few things in your life in order to start a healthier lifestyle. I have recently taken on that change....the results are slow, but steady!!
I'm sure everyone here is capable of it, and I don't want to burst anybody's bubble, but diets and diet products don't work, healthy eating a excercise do.

0 replies

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%